• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Rumors by Fleetwood Mac Featuring Xenophontos Monastery

With due respect Ted you have no idea what you are talking about
TMS has not been active on the forum because his buddy in crime (Edvin) and others were banned.
It was all about the bant for TMS and as he just said, he didn't want to do it on his own.
Prior to INQ departure NOMADS was making the most progress on this world. Just because we were not posting it all over the forum does not mean it was not happening. We like the INQ players, posting on the forum always seems to upset everyone and end in bad feeling - we didn't want that.
However, it seems that if we do not respond to incorrect posts then it indicates there is truth in what was said - So it seems we now need to respond.
----------------------------------------------------------
INQ is a good tribe and we like them but the stats and the maps showed they were losing. NOMADS was making the best progress. We had the highest OBP and it was growing faster than INQ. We only had 5 players in the top 20 for DBP and our DBP had slower growth.
Our village count was increasing whilst INQ had recruited additional players to increase theirs.

Two players from INQ left and that was nothing to do with NOMADS it was to do with in-tribe arguing some of it to do with getting defence to front line villages. They posted an IG message setting out all their gripes, i am not going to repeat all of them on the forum but they were not happy and it was an eye opener about what was going on.
So yes we recruited those players. It was advantageous to give them our tribe skills as they were fighting INQ. Giving them Weapon Mastery/Iron Wall/Unity and Intense Training so that they could fight equally against INQ seemed like a good move. We knew it would keep them busy at the back whilst we attacked from the front. So that was a strategic decision and it was NOT the turning point. We were already winning. It was probably one of the final straws, unless one of the main players got banned - we don't know and probably never will know. It really does not matter now.
The former INQ players were nice and they were helpful - they offered us villages and easy access to the back of INQ so they became full members and part of our tribe.
This was going to be a long ass'd war and if things had continued as they were we would win but it was slow. I totally agree that this accelerated the progress, but as i have already said all the stats indicated a steady progression towards a NOMADS victory.
Both tribes fought well and fought hard but INQ's inactivity and the need for a small number of players to cover all bases eventually ate away at the determination of the active players and so they left. This type of thing happens all the time and happened to LTT before them.
INQ were good adversaries and a nice group of guys, but a winning tribe does not suddenly leave like that. They stay and fight and win.
Players are always happy to stay active in a winning tribe.
I may be the only active player in INQ atm, so have fun eating inactives...maybe you deserve to win this way.

Ted, all worlds end this way. It always ends with one tribe having to get to the 80% or the required VP and it is usually on their own. We fully expected to get to this boring point in the game. Rarely do you find the losing tribe playing it to the very end so i am not sure what you mean by this comment.
We deserve this win because we worked hard as a tribe and we have good players.

Last edited:
I've told him that we are running at over 90% active... thats what its all about keeping activity up and the winning tribe will usually be the one who does this the best.... ....

And regards me on forums haa
Lol yeah maybe i slacked of cos of all the axeings that happened a couple weeks back... twice!! edvin and guts made it fun to come and join in
cos they were on here all the time, trolling? Maybe lol

But Mainly cos INQ disappeared from forums so no ammunition
No back and forth to be had, I'd just be talking to myself like A maniac lol

And my old mate Elon ... he gave us all so much entertainment for free! :D

Last edited:

DeletedUser5345

No need to analyze why you took them in sledge, even a child can tell. Just saying it's wrong and nothing to be proud of...don't get aggressive.
I am probably the last to go...

I still miss Pete, Andraus and of course you and a few others. That's the last you will hear from me.
Good luck with your life everyone

You're taking it personally dude
Its nothing against you and fair play for sticking around to the end....
Sledge was saying In a round about way that nomads would eventually win anyway as we have a more active tribe
Regardless of defections or players leaving etc ....
It would have taken alot longer of course but INQ couldn't match our levels of activity we were very determined to stick it out and we've been given this good fortune of INQ mass quiting so yeah we have to rkae advantage and push forward....
This is the most arduous stage of the game the push for 80% and clearing left over troops etc

it really was not meant badly or aggressively Ted but lets be honest it is you throwing out the little 'digs' you can't expect me to say nothing when i don't agree.

Twice now it has been said that because there has been no response/denial from NOMADS on the forum,the comment made must be true.
The comment in my opinion was not true so i had no choice this time but to respond.

If i sound a little miffed it is because i am disappointed. I would suggest you read that IG message sent to the INQ tribe and also NOMADS leaders by Valkira to see exactly what was going on in your tribe before talking to us about rights and wrongs and having pride.
I don't see why we should be judged when a players own tribe is doing this stuff. I don't particularly have an issue with it, cos i liked the guys/tribe and the world was fun i was frustrated at the time and i am a little disappointed it has finished. I just don't see why we should have this c**p said to us about how we are wrong doing this and that when a players own tribe was being run on an illegal shoe string.
I have tried to ignore it but it seems ignoring it has been seen as an admission of guilt.

We had an agreement that INQ/NOMADS could race to take empty villages off these players. We were 40 hours out so we did not hold out much hope but we sent anyway. The fact that INQ and these players then had some massive argument about in house cheating and bullying is nothing to do with us.

They told us their intention was to now defend their villages against INQ attacks, fight INQ and then leave the world. They intended to honour the agreement they had made with us so our nobles were safe if they still had the village when our nobles landed. It was therefore in our best interest to help them keep their villages.

I really don't need to make any other justification, we were too far out to do anything but offer our tribe skills which included UNITY.
Is anyone seriously saying that we should have said 'Oh well, now you are not giving your villages to INQ we wont take any either'? Our nobles and defence were already on the way. I don't know any other tribe that would have done that.
Maybe i am playing a different game to everyone else but i don't think this counts as some 'underhand/bad/wrong decision' and i see no reason to brag about it because i think it was a 'no brainer', we had players sending nobles and 100k defence at multiple villages on the other side of the map. It would have been wrong NOT to protect them.

That's it. No intrigue, no denial and no secret squirrel stuff. We invited tribeless players into tribe who were giving us villages, they integrated well and stayed. No regrets.

I hope you understand Ted that it is the situation and accusations over a long period of time that i am frustrated about, It is not you. I also miss you and have fond memories of when we played together.

DeletedUser5351

Thank you for putting up a fight when I entered your province though, Ted. You seem to have been the last one trying to do anything (except for Kevin sending 20 nukes at my extremely fortified entry village)

DeletedUser3087

Well _N_ is about 370 villages away from victory so this world will probably be over in a week or so...

Well _N_ is about 370 villages away from victory so this world will probably be over in a week or so...

Yes we are hoping for sooner than a week tbh, to have 80% village share... still domination lasts about 10days, so I figure we are looking about 3 weeks until the Realm finally closes...
With everything factored in.

Elon, youre still around...
I cant speak for peaky of course... but yeah ill spent minimal crowns youre right... As you know first hand I barely rangered or coined walls ... i did spend alot on tribe level, like 3rd in tribe ill admit to that...
Anyway tribal issues aside, I enjoyed playing most the realm vs you Elon... and trolling Aside I consider you a top tier player and without my team mates I'd have struggled to fend you off if you'd come at me harder, just unfortunate you came up against nomads ... we are very very active and that brought the Win mainly i feel

DeletedUser4747

So INQ lose? I tried to teach them to be more humble, but their bad genius is more strong than my patience. A pity that those who beat them have the same condition, they will not learn the lesson yet. I really lose my hopes now.

I thought, before all the scene, that INQ would win, their team was not complete, a lot of the best players of Es were not available, but they had some very good players. I believe that if NOMAD wouldn't hack Paine and Eugenio wouldn't been banned, they would win. Is such a pity play like this, even make an scandal in the es.forum, cringe in every way that you can think about it. But the human condition is available even in this games.

Congratulations for win the world, i didn't play it, but i heard a lot about it, and usually some pathetic things. But a victory is a victory, even if your moral is wounded.

The lesson from this is: A pirate always remains a pirate. A bad ego always remains stuck on the floor.

Say hello from me to your queen, surely she will understand.

Last edited by a staff member:
So INQ lose? I tried to teach them to be more humble, but their bad genius is more strong than my patience. A pity that those who beat them have the same condition, they will not learn the lesson yet. I really lose my hopes now.

I thought, before all the scene, that INQ would win, their team was not complete, a lot of the best players of Es were not available, but they had some very good players. I believe that if NOMAD wouldn't hack Paine and Eugenio wouldn't been banned, they would win. Is such a pity play like this, even make an scandal in the es.forum, cringe in every way that you can think about it. But the human condition is available even in this games.

Congratulations for win the world, i didn't play it, but i heard a lot about it, and usually some pathetic things. But a victory is a victory, even if your moral is wounded.

The lesson from this is: A pirate always remains a pirate. A bad ego always remains stuck on the floor.

Say hello from me to your queen, surely she will understand.
==================================================
Thank you :)
But just so you know ......
We did NOT hack Paine. Players don't like it - no one wants to win this way - it is not something we would do. Please don't believe everything you read.
Do i think it contributed to them losing? Not really, INQ immediately transferred to another tribe which had over 30 tribe levels and within a few weeks had level 40 tribe skills again. They lost i think one player who did not join new tribe. Front line players had information that gave them access to support ;)
- The mods know we did not hack Paine.
- I believe that Paine knows we did not do it either.
Unfortunately, without proof we got accused and there is nothing we can do about it. We were the obvious culprit. Someone says with conviction that NOMADS did it and it seems that everyone thinks that it must be true. Well we did not do it and luckily the mods go by facts and not gossip.
==============================================
Eugenio got banned for cheating but almost immediately the Oniii account had a miraculous regeneration - I don't think Eugenio took too much time out of the game (confirmed by players)
We lost our Rank 2 player and because of a disagreement lost another high rank player also. So we also had our own issues. I think it evened itself out.
Personally i felt that there was a lot of good players on this world (In ALL tribes) but in the end it was our experience, activity and commitment that worked to our advantage.
So whilst we realise that our name got thrown around with various accusations no one is too upset about it because we know the truth. Our morale is fine. This always seems to happen when tribes struggle - they always seem to think it must be because the other side is cheating. Heck i have thought it myself in the past. No one wants to admit they got outplayed. INQ gave us a hard game but we won in the end.

YAAAAAAWWWWWWNNNN ugh. Wow, that was a long sleep. Have i missed anything? Oh yeah, you guys don't say anything when i'm gone. Well, good to be back.