• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Attitude of En players

DeletedUser4271

So...I've been gone for several months now.I come back expecting things to be different.
We have finally managed to somewhat move on from merge to win. only to take 10 steps back and go essentially "oh Their too big. we dun wanna fight them they scawy."

what the utter drugs are you on. One of my friends sent me this as a explanation of why his tribe isn't fighting JHIN

ultra predator007 has written:hello,well i found it funny that you said ' I think it is very clear that JHIN are a serious threat to this world look at your map,if you think that they won't win this world then all i can say is your deluding yourselves,we have no intention of attacking JHN,i'm a realist,you saw most of tno merge into JHN,because they realised they couldn't win against them.that's our answer to you,i wish you good luck,

So...basically your saying your not going to fight jhin because you want to win.....by merging. but either you havent asked.or JHIN has shut you down.

not only do you insult whoever was in TNO your basically saying you admit you yourself and your tribe are trash.Unable of even trying to fight a singular tribe.in a war game.Instead you would rather fight the other smaller tribes around you.

For a supposed realist your fairly shite at realising once they deal with the others their coming for you.

Seems we went from fight royale to merging to to fucking pussyfooted to fight the big guys so you gang up on the tribes fighting more people than you.

it
So...I've been gone for several months now.I come back expecting things to be different.
We have finally managed to somewhat move on from merge to win. only to take 10 steps back and go essentially "oh Their too big. we dun wanna fight them they scawy."

what the utter drugs are you on. One of my friends sent me this as a explanation of why his tribe isn't fighting JHIN

ultra predator007 has written:hello,well i found it funny that you said ' I think it is very clear that JHIN are a serious threat to this world look at your map,if you think that they won't win this world then all i can say is your deluding yourselves,we have no intention of attacking JHN,i'm a realist,you saw most of tno merge into JHN,because they realised they couldn't win against them.that's our answer to you,i wish you good luck,

So...basically your saying your not going to fight jhin because you want to win.....by merging. but either you havent asked.or JHIN has shut you down.

not only do you insult whoever was in TNO your basically saying you admit you yourself and your tribe are trash.Unable of even trying to fight a singular tribe.in a war game.Instead you would rather fight the other smaller tribes around you.

For a supposed realist your fairly shite at realising once they deal with the others their coming for you.

Seems we went from fight royale to merging to to fucking pussyfooted to fight the big guys so you gang up on the tribes fighting more people than you.
It's pathetic......basically....I am going to crawl down my little hole and not poke my head up in case someone tries to shoot me. What has happened to this game. Where have the good fight until the end attitude players gone?

Capture.PNG

Kind of agreed, but cant say I have not applied to JHN tho ;) This server had a lot of potential with good players and coiners, but things led to a lot of players leaving and disbanded tribes, what led to the merging.

Insomnias words in the covid forum chat:
The game is a cash cow for inno, but they have the formula - Now its about what stories the players write, Inno hasnt been invested in this game for well over a decade.

For my point of view a lot of good average players have left the game after they have come back cause quarantine, and the average players are mostly the players that create the good world. The reason players left is cause the way this world has been played. This world has had some change points that have fucked up the world.

First change point was when the greek left the server, cause fakes lol. It was not bad that they left (cause they were not that good, just coiners), but the way they left made it shit for others in GA. They could not give their villas or the shield of GA, what made almost the best GA players leave the tribe and form defiers.

JHN was then in a huge lead but the world seemed alright since DEF, TNO, DIE, POW and BLK had rim under control and together could have destroyed JHN, but then DEF was unexpectedly disbanded. JHN recruited few best of DEF and DEF players did not reorganize into same tribes.

The situation was not hopeless anymore, until TNO also merged with JHN also.

Many people blame JHN for making this world bit shit and trying to get an W as fast as possible, but they have not done anything wrong, except the merge with TNO was bit unnecessary. The way UNI aka ex JHN played was the way I liked the most of their playing, they were few in numbers had done only one merge at the start and seemed to have almost the best players.

Even though the players write the story of the world, I think innogames could do bits for stopping the merges and get the wanted end game, although they just want the money from first month of the world, but at this speed there wont be Tribal wars in 2 years and I would like to come back to this game after a 5 year break after this world.

First of all inno could make a lot of changes in tribe. The tribe name could not be changed so that two tribes cant merge in to a complete new tribe. Also the shield holder could be changed by a vote when the shield holder tries to disband the tribe. All this kind of small changes would make the game much better, since for example tribes would have to compromise while merging....JHN has changed tribe name 4 times lol. These kind of changes could do bits and if you are working at inno you might come up with better ideas than me in 15min.

You might think that all of this chat and I am just vibing with POW and not fighting JHN.
YES.
Cause BLK cant chat respectfully and are just another MRT tribe smh....

Also the amount of toxic players I have met in this world is unbelievable. Just chill out and enjoy the game <3

Let me know what y'all think? :D

Last edited:
we can't chat respectfully how is that buddy? I think your attitude is weak. Fight the leading tribe. Don't be afraid it is only a game

I started this server as POW member..I saw all phaser of JHN transform..They were UNI and merge with MOF.I was ok about this merge.After that TNO came and changed the map.They were strong and were fighting very good with RMD so i liked their ideas and playstyle.RMD was playing only with merges and threats.They were offering to all tribes but only for the best players.Then i left POW and joined TNO only for fighting against JHN.for a weird reason TNO leader decided that we have to merge with JHN.So again a merge for JHN.I left JHN and joined again in POW.Its not the tribal wars guys..The biggest tribe merge all the time and play only with threats..The best lesson for me is that in the next world i have to choose better my tribe and my leaders.We can make this game awsome and we can make this game bad.It is our choices.

we can't chat respectfully how is that buddy? I think your attitude is weak. Fight the leading tribe. Don't be afraid it is only a game
Screenshot 2020-06-19 at 23.53.08.png
Screenshot 2020-06-19 at 23.50.10.png

These for me attacking inactive account where diesel has a coop, even though I had said 2 weeks ago that I wont attack you guys.

Also how many JHN villas have you taken chunks? 80% of your villas are inactive tribe mates that you take as the leader of BLK and dont say you have been working on JHN with your tribemates. Once JHN were red for me I fought them and took some of their villas.

I am not trying to give toxic vibes but I am just bit arrogant :/

DeletedUser4271

View attachment 1769View attachment 1770
These for me attacking inactive account where diesel has a coop, even though I had said 2 weeks ago that I wont attack you guys.

Also how many JHN villas have you taken chunks? 80% of your villas are inactive tribe mates that you take as the leader of BLK and dont say you have been working on JHN with your tribemates. Once JHN were red for me I fought them and took some of their villas.

I mean. if you were in the tribe before you switched to POW you'd know diesel is very much a hothead at times.Basing your opinions off one or two players in a tribe isnt really fair to the tribe.
By your notion i could use the message bastei/jhin/whoeverthehellsplayingthataccountnowdays sent me when i messaged him.

Point of fact.Usually worlds have 2/3 tribes with decent players in it.Right now POW and Jhin hold the most experienced ones.BLK has a few but we from my understanding picked up a few newbies.
The problem is for all their experience POW are scared of jhin and wont fight. Their aiming at merging in to them is the general consensus.

I have never once in all the time i play met a entire tribe that wont fight purely because their bigger. not once.It is shameful and disgusting.then again all anyone cares for nowdays is winning.Not the battle to win

I started this server as POW member..I saw all phaser of JHN transform..They were UNI and merge with MOF.I was ok about this merge.After that TNO came and changed the map.They were strong and were fighting very good with RMD so i liked their ideas and playstyle.RMD was playing only with merges and threats.They were offering to all tribes but only for the best players.Then i left POW and joined TNO only for fighting against JHN.for a weird reason TNO leader decided that we have to merge with JHN.So again a merge for JHN.I left JHN and joined again in POW.Its not the tribal wars guys..The biggest tribe merge all the time and play only with threats..The best lesson for me is that in the next world i have to choose better my tribe and my leaders.We can make this game awsome and we can make this game bad.It is our choices.
agree 100% with you that we can make this game awesome. The merge attitude is pathetic. Done one merge this server and won't be doing anymore. We only merged to takeover a higher level tribe shell. We need to keep fighting JHN or we hand a server to a merge to win pathetic tribe. If POW won't fight them then find a tribe that already is or will be soon. Join the fight and help us fight them

View attachment 1769View attachment 1770

u wouldn't get how I play mate I am not about individual glory I am about team success. So whilst I may not have taken the most enemy villages in my team I have been involved. I don't need to justify my gamestyle to you. You being an arrogant look at me player you wouldn't understand.

agree 100% with you that we can make this game awesome. The merge attitude is pathetic. Done one merge this server and won't be doing anymore. We only merged to takeover a higher level tribe shell. We need to keep fighting JHN or we hand a server to a merge to win pathetic tribe. If POW won't fight them then find a tribe that already is or will be soon. Join the fight and help us fight them
>Merge to win pathetic tribe
>Personal stats are garbage
chunkypoo.png

DeletedUser4271

View attachment 1771
If your here to merely flame someone please leave before i report you for being an asshat. I believe a few people got banned on frankencastle for doing exactly what you are.

I know it might seem hard to comprehend but not all leaders get big in points.
I myself have never been massive and yet i have lead and/or helped lead many tribes who have gone on to win or come 2nd in a world.
I believe the term "size doesnt matter" comes to term

View attachment 1771
love it thanks for the profile analysis.....
merge to win pathetic tribe......as I said we have done 1 merge and that was to takeover a higher level tribe shell as well as lead the players left in that tribe shell after the leaders ran....ask JHN about being a pathetic merge to win tribe.....think they can help you understand that gamestyle
personal stats are garbage.....may not be the biggest player in the tribe and thats not the key. My role is to organise and lead not be the biggest player or most aggressive. That being said my OFF bash is 4.4 times my points and my DEF bash is over 2 times which means I get involved in team ops and provide DEF assistance
If we compare that to the #1 player in the world his OFF bash is 4 times his points and his DEF bash is 0.6 times his points....who is the better player? Who knows and who cares. We each have different gamestyles I don't require to be #1 only to contribute what I can to hopefully team success.....let me know if you need anything further explained

DeletedUser5341

I was from the first tribe that merged in the North West area, we merged to fight against the PUNG which worked really well. When the PUNG collapsed (or most of his parts) another tribe threat appears, the GA. What JHIN have done? invite good players from other tribes (some of the PUNG as well.) to fight to the new front line. This world was just that .. merged and call the most good players to solve the problem... letting behind the bad players and eating them to get more strong... i didn't even know that in the future that would happen to me.

Well... when the TNO appears i was the first one (with my friend) to try to invade on of his provinces (that failed very well (sniped))... with time being, TNO become more and more strong and we couldn't do anything because they had started to do sync OP's all over the NW ... wondering how the JHIN solve the problem ? call the most powerful TNO players to join, kicking all JHIN's North West players and eating them all.. Unfortunately i got kicked...

The EN-53 story: "Merge and eat who stayed behind."

Last edited by a staff member:
I was from the first tribe that merged in the North West area, we merged to fight against the PUNG which worked really well. When the PUNG collapsed (or most of his parts) another tribe threat appears, the GA. What JHIN have done? invite good players from other tribes (some of the PUNG as well.) to fight to the new front line. This world was just that .. merged and call the most good players to solve the problem... letting behind the bad players and eating them to get more strong... i didn't even know that in the future that would happen to me.

Well... when the TNO appears i was the first one (with my friend) to try to invade on of his provinces (that failed very well (sniped))... with time being, TNO become more and more strong and we couldn't do anything because they had started to do sync OP's all over the NW ... wondering how the JHIN solve the problem ? call the most powerful TNO players to join, kicking all JHIN's North West players and eating them all.. Unfortunately i got kicked...

The EN-53 story: "Merge and eat who stayed behind."
Maybe the best answer until now..

DeletedUser2615

Jhin is using a valid tactic. Ruthless as it may be. The key thing to understand is that it is a two way relationship. A big player has to agree that joining Jhin is best. As a leader who strives to win, you must take responsibility for this and make your tribe one that the big players do not want to leave. Seems like Jhin just tried a simple tactic and the other tribes were not strong enough (lead well enough) to keep their players.

Problem : Merge to Win Realms

Solution #1 .... Have a group of players you trust in your tribe, don't allow anyone into your tribe you can't guarantee wouldn't jump to a bigger better suited tribe.... maximum activity can really hold out well vs larger bigger tribes... MUST be extremely active however and know what they are doing... when to take fights etc ...

Solution #2 ..... Make realms Member limit 20 player's :D:D:D hahhahaa

DeletedUser4271

thats the problem here.....JHN have all experienced and active members XD
thats the problem with tw2.
usually all the experienced guys bunch together and basically demonify and bully the new people that join for not knowing what to do.very few have the patience and thought to teach new people causing them to leave.
And in the few tribes/worlds that do take new people the tribe tends to get called shit and bad purely because their not winning outright. Tribes used to take in new players and they wouldnt be hated on it for.Nowdays if you dont know a trick or two your classed as not worth it. etc etc
circle jerk galore basically.

thats the problem with tw2.
usually all the experienced guys bunch together and basically demonify and bully the new people that join for not knowing what to do.very few have the patience and thought to teach new people causing them to leave.
And in the few tribes/worlds that do take new people the tribe tends to get called shit and bad purely because their not winning outright. Tribes used to take in new players and they wouldnt be hated on it for.Nowdays if you dont know a trick or two your classed as not worth it. etc etc
circle jerk galore basically.
agree. Always try to take in a few noobs to train them up otherwise thise game is dead. Some make it and some don't. Think we all have a responsibility to take in and train noobs so the game continues to live otherwise it is very boring always playing with the same players...need to mix it up a bit in the experienced tribes