• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Administrations

DeletedUser4978

Dear administration. We scored the required number of points to win.

d7f368faf791.png

DeletedUser5090

how convenient that you didn't screen cap third place in there as well (Majestic), which you guys merged just enough people from in order to get the victory. I think that sort of stuff shouldnt be allowed... but i guess the admins will make the decision.

DeletedUser5050

the merging of tribes is not prohibited. stop constantly looking for reasons not to recognize the victory of Ru-server players

DeletedUser5012

Congratulations on the "win" that isna and never will be a win. Color me unimpressed

DeletedUser5014

Игроки интернационального сервера ищут себе очередное оправдание! ха-ха-ха, это просто смешно. Поймите одно-мы победили. Мы победители. Мы сильнейшая команда TW2 с RU-сервера. Нашим игрокам нет равных. Вы слабые игроки, вы не умеете играть, мы вас нагнули. Я не пытаюсь вас оскорбить- Я говорю правду в ваши глаза. Если вы научитесь играть, можете кинуть нам вызов, мы подумаем. Пишите в свое оправдание, все что вам угодно-но это не отменит нашей победы.

google.....: Players international servers looking for my next excuse! hahahaha, this is just ridiculous. Understand one thing-we won. We are winners. We are the strongest TW2 team from RU-server. Our players have no equal. You are weak players, you do not know how to play, we bent you. I'm not trying to insult you - I'm telling the truth in your eyes. If you learn how to play, you can challenge us, we will think. Write for yourself, whatever you want-but it won't stop our victory.

DeletedUser3087

A win is a win...even though it is a hollow victory, much like most of the other worlds really at this point...Well done to having the biggest banking account. Everyone else is just green with envy.

DeletedUser5005

Игроки интернационального сервера ищут себе очередное оправдание! ха-ха-ха, это просто смешно. Поймите одно-мы победили. Мы победители. Мы сильнейшая команда TW2 с RU-сервера. Нашим игрокам нет равных. Вы слабые игроки, вы не умеете играть, мы вас нагнули. Я не пытаюсь вас оскорбить- Я говорю правду в ваши глаза. Если вы научитесь играть, можете кинуть нам вызов, мы подумаем. Пишите в свое оправдание, все что вам угодно-но это не отменит нашей победы.

google.....: Players international servers looking for my next excuse! hahahaha, this is just ridiculous. Understand one thing-we won. We are winners. We are the strongest TW2 team from RU-server. Our players have no equal. You are weak players, you do not know how to play, we bent you. I'm not trying to insult you - I'm telling the truth in your eyes. If you learn how to play, you can challenge us, we will think. Write for yourself, whatever you want-but it won't stop our victory.

Beatrice , i saw you internal 30 ( dirty ?) villages from the start ( nobles from Gwen,and lots of free villages ?? ) :)
congrats to the Russian ents, who win all servers i must say, it shows lots of activity
a shame no real good tribe was fighting you on that server for some reason

DeletedUser2369

I must say you talk a big game, though you have ignored the point that you havent played against top players, as you havent played on a domination world. I noticed a RUS tribe in en 42, however the entire tribe was inactive before Beginners Protection ended.

Why would they bother ? they already bent the EN server ... in case you didn't know they won a VP world ... they are the strongest TW2 team with no equal ... you should learn how to play before challenging them again ...