• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Top 9 Thread

DeletedUser3087

Well you would certainly agree that we didn't really need the spy... We didn't even really need to fight either, most of your guys just decided to quit or go inactive when the war was declared... And yes you can cry about us using a spy and just point to that as the reason that we won whatever makes you happy and floats your boat... or the forbidden subject as well which you guys seem to be immune from. This in the end is all just spilled milk. Have Fun mate, good luck with any future worlds you might play.

DeletedUser3087

Sorry can't see your link...so have no idea what you are on about...

DeletedUser4969

ok it works?

Attachments

• iii.png
    iii.png
    147.2 KB · Views: 246

DeletedUser3087

My apology, as I am one of the idiots I can't help you with who is and who isn't doing the dirty :(

DeletedUser4969

community is waiting for an explanation from one of the magnificent players of AAA about this topic :)

DeletedUser4969

it looks like AAA composed of those 2 groups ; and there is no one who would be in a 3rd party :)

DeletedUser1431

community is waiting for an explanation from one of the magnificent players of AAA about this topic :)
it looks like AAA composed of those 2 groups ; and there is no one who would be in a 3rd party :)

Remember how there used to be four other threads full of discussion? And you all continuously fail to take this to PMs or mail or otherwise like we've suggested and as are explicitly stated within the forum community rules? And as a result these threads were deleted because of forum rules being broken within? Let's not have this happen for a fifth time, yeah? Especially because of all the maps and data we lost in those threads we were holding onto to track for historical and archival purposes.

But remember all the responses that we had in those threads? They're probably pretty similar to what the response would be to these probes now.

Good on you for continuing to defend in this world.

I wish, even in defeat, y'all would still be interested in learning how to fight better. Many of the players who I've been facing I've even tried to coach into succeeding in their attack patterns or defensive strategies but, alas, nothing changes. Would help a lot in the next worlds that your players want to learn.

DeletedUser4984

Remember how there used to be four other threads full of discussion? And you all continuously fail to take this to PMs or mail or otherwise like we've suggested and as are explicitly stated within the forum community rules? And as a result these threads were deleted because of forum rules being broken within? Let's not have this happen for a fifth time, yeah? Especially because of all the maps and data we lost in those threads we were holding onto to track for historical and archival purposes.

But remember all the responses that we had in those threads? They're probably pretty similar to what the response would be to these probes now.

Good on you for continuing to defend in this world.

I wish, even in defeat, y'all would still be interested in learning how to fight better. Many of the players who I've been facing I've even tried to coach into succeeding in their attack patterns or defensive strategies but, alas, nothing changes. Would help a lot in the next worlds that your players want to learn.

Sadly most people do not want to learn, I always try to teach people and sometimes you get a few people willing to learn. It can be a very time consuming game tho. Once someone sees a lot of incommings they give up cause they've never handled it before.

DeletedUser4969

looks like 3rd party is established in AAA ; the salty pancakes ( for participation contact trenq)

DeletedUser3087

looks like 3rd party is established in AAA ; the salty pancakes ( for participation contact trenq)
Looks like a mindless troll has been born - Lady Horofina...anyone can call people names... child's play really...luckily I don't care as I am only an idiot :p

DeletedUser1431

Sadly most people do not want to learn, I always try to teach people and sometimes you get a few people willing to learn. It can be a very time consuming game tho. Once someone sees a lot of incommings they give up cause they've never handled it before.

Yeah I agree. Unless you have someone's co-op and can see the moment they have incomings, it can be very difficult to talk them off the ledge so to speak.

I like to try and essentially do the tracking / timings / snipe & stack coordination for someone the first few times to give them an example. I find it helps a lot to make others understand that, while it might seem like a lot, it doesn't have to be. But on top of that, I think it's incredibly important to establish that rapport earlier on in the world: asking for help because you don't think you can do something (even if you know you can) to encourage others to join in.

Lady Horofina,

ok it works?

First of all I dont know who Nuppy is going on about in that chat - it could quite easily be your tribe. He does not mention AAA. Also he is on about a small number of TW2 players in general, not necessarily on this world. He is going on about the game not the world in my opinion.
With regard to the other issue (please remember what Trenq is saying) we have gone through this numerous times but i will say it again - you need to get your own house in order before trying to organise mine.
Finally, I am really confused by your comment (dated 21 Jan) about quitting the game. You have told a number of players that you have quit but i got attacked by you yesterday. So i am wondering.....Is that your co op sending those attacks? Lets hope not, cos that would be really awkward :rolleyes:
https://i.gyazo.com/0bcd3b174b1723920e283824a12f97f0.png

Last edited:
With regard to your activity - i am confused, cos i had seen a previous message of yours saying you had quit but on re reading this you are still active so my apologies for misrepresenting you.
It has been an interesting world but it is now a little bit boring. I do however thank you for deciding to play to the end :)

DeletedUser3087

Fight to the end my dear, but on that note domination can be called soon as we are above the 70% threshold @Coolnite7