• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Top 10 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser1431

unknown.png

TBM and its Academy tribe can eat its heart out, Game of Thrones is going full hydra mode.

Also I can't get over the 'hi;' right at the start, its just perfect .

hi;
her voice is GROWING SLOWLY.
THEY HAVE NO ENEMIES.

DeletedUser4714

Are coolnite7 and queen ann secret lovers ? Or perhaps coolnite7 is scared to ban a woman since that's not "PC" these days. Anyway, can someone explain to me why she/he/it isn't banned yet. Also, what's the point of having 8 sister tribes ?? Are these some new tricks so stop people accusing you for MRTing ?

upload_2018-9-20_0-23-37.png

DeletedUser2616

Are coolnite7 and queen ann secret lovers ? Or perhaps coolnite7 is scared to ban a woman since that's not "PC" these days. Anyway, can someone explain to me why she/he/it isn't banned yet. Also, what's the point of having 8 sister tribes ?? Are these some new tricks so stop people accusing you for MRTing ?

View attachment 984

to be fair, you have to have a pretty high IQ to understand 14d chess of this caliber. so the rest of us brainlets will just sit here scratching our heads while those 2 are in the winning seat.

DeletedUser4271

Annabelle got banned in the last world I played I reported her after she gave me rights To her tribe and subsequently booted everyone from it her attacks on me were rather hilarious untill she got banned just report her

DeletedUser1104

map_www_en39_b4da402af21e99ef2394f0acd2b4d621_15377250211496.png

189 Tribes, 7 017 Players, 10 533 Villages, Updated : 09/23/2018 at 01:47:23pm

Tw2-tools has been going up and down today... and i screwed up and left the rank 10 tribe off the map... but when i went back to reopen tw2 tools it was down again so deal with it~ Although with the server going up and down i dunno if the image will even show up.

My opinion on the top 10:
1. GLD: As I said earlier they will be around till the new world comes out. If i turn out wrong on this matter thats only because frankster stayed out of spite for what i said, not because I was wrong. Although many little birdies are telling me that the end is closer for GLD than 2 weeks from now.
2. DIP: They are GLD that will actually stay around after GLD leaves.
3. AAA: has almost the same amount of points as GLD and DIP with half their members. Enough said.
4. R-D: noobs.
5. N/A: Bigger noobs.
6. -D-: im surprised they are still around and not totally dead yet.
7: XXX: Jhin has this tribe running like a bunch of robots!. What an efficient well oiled tribe~
8. SVB: HI DRUIDH. I <3 U.
9. KOL: Making a comeback on the rim?
10. T&L I have no idea who u guys are so ill say nothing.

Last edited by a staff member:

DeletedUser4886

Can't we just pretend DIP doesn't exist? All they do is noble barbs and build defense:(

They're basicly improved barbs :(

DeletedUser4932

So is jhin feeling a bit blue on this world?
Is this a Code of some sort?
A cryptic message?
As a trusted Senator I am privy to many secrets and very good at keeping them, perhaps you could slide into my audience chamber my good man and we could discuss the ... weather.

DeletedUser1104

map_www_en39_b0d5e9b99d9bf441b023d23764e6b736_15383556781805.png

Updated top 10 map, with all 10 tribes instead of 9 like last time~

218 Tribes, 8 386 Players, 12 511 Villages, Updated : 10/01/2018 at 01:26:58am

Top 10:

1. DIP: GLD is dead (who saw that coming?) DIP reigns supreme.
2. AAA: Best tribe with best spread atm.
3. SVB: R-D and SVB merged.
4. N/A: Horrible spread, horrible leader.
5. -D-: Not only are the not dead yet, they actually grew. But they took in frankster.. sooo they will die sooner or later...
6. XXX: SKYNET IS GROWING.
7. T&L: Tribe that I could not add last time, they got a good spread on the rim but the question is are they allied/nap with kol or else that will be a fun fight to watch. I mean it will happen inevitably unless the tribes merge or something.
8. Kol: Basically the same to say about them as t&l.
9. KKZ: even worse spread that n/a. thats saying something.
10. DID: They broke off from GLD. dead inside (did) and probably soon to be dead outside too judging by their spread and lack of members.

Anyway i just want to say that gld exceeded expectations and died even before the new world opened. I mean they are stiil around but even frankster left and they are out of the top 10.
Frankster clearly does not read the externals as he asked to join my tribe among others. RIP.

DeletedUser4271

im tempted to actually play this world.if only to see what the world that has managed to accumilate several high level leaders and tribes will be like. closest amount of experienced members that were actually spread between top ten tribes hasnt been seen in ages.
dip - a tribe given the name that just transfered from one world to this.
AAA - is Yakuza reborn minus CeeRo but having TheMinistry and Sister at their helm again.last time they won en 30 along side those american foreigners.
SVB - group of players played together a few worlds fair good in most.
-D- this one ill keep an eye on.Theyve got Madkingdave one of some of the earlier worlds leaders and goatneck.Along with many who once belong to NAN but before that B D and FOW.
Stoners belong to some names from both -S- from en21 and anarchy tribe led by dagda mor and his alts from time to time.
N/A - obvious trash.jk theyve got MY bad in it and barren himself isnt a bad leader.if they can teach their new? members they should do fine.
KoL seeing the names.their a likely alliance if not outright minor stoner tribe friend.feeding their bigger stoners to the mother stoners.
kkz every world gotta have one trash tribe i guess.
did - make that two.

point is. alot of big names actually spread around.and not the ones that prefer to hug.might have some old grudges come up if tensions rise.

DeletedUser1104

-D- this one ill keep an eye on.Theyve got Madkingdave one of some of the earlier worlds leaders and goatneck.Along with many who once belong to NAN but before that B D and FOW.

u2jGzCj.png

A small snippet of the quality leadership you are keeping your eye on. he acted dumb in w35 and i asked him about it, this was his response. he has clearly matured.

That is what a conversation where he messaged me for the first time all world with the title "consider merging" devolved into... it didnt go as he wanted though... There is more but yeahhhhh i wont post it all... he is totally gonna die this world.

Q U A L I T Y

upload_2018-10-1_11-5-31.png

Hi Rheagar2 :)
- Lots of friends in this tribe and some are ex YAK but there are also ex YAK's in the other tribes. Leader of DiP is ex YAK for example.... possible Sister tribe? (no pun intended) #ConspiracyTheoriesAbound :D
- This :eek:
upload_2018-10-1_11-9-25.png
is our illustrious leader an attractive beast if ever i saw one ...He is incharge, i know nothing about what is going on ;)
- TheMinistry has joined because he had nothing better to do and i may have sulked otherwise
- Last world won (minus Min who was otherwise engaged on EN29) = EN36
Otherwise the above analysis of AAA is correct... well done :)

DeletedUser4619

Hi Sis
Hi Rheagar2
I believe that should have been kept a secret :rolleyes: You don't want him to get mad

@Caelum2 And have you forgotten me brother ;) ... But yeah this old timer is probably not contributing enough :oops:
@Barren That Madking sure has a mouth to fit the name :eek:

And with regards to our Leader
mlRfsq.jpg

This is all I know ... :p

DeletedUser1104

Hi Sis

I believe that should have been kept a secret :rolleyes: You don't want him to get mad

@Caelum2 And have you forgotten me brother ;) ... But yeah this old timer is probably not contributing enough :oops:

the real question is why are you both (rheagar and masterofnone) in this thread when rheagar has been known as caleum2 and also as mast3rofnone if memory serves me correctly... pretty sure he was playing the account not co oping it as well. I think i even indirectly got him kicked out of a tribe on w35 as mast3rofnone for being dumb when he was in cadre.

Unless masterofnone and mast3rofnone are 2 different ppl.

DeletedUser4619

Well Ask Rheagar why he wanted to copy me :rolleyes: Because I don't know... But yes after EN30 he decided to copy me Maybe hoping that people would think he is actually me...who knows :p But those who know me, know the truth.

Status
Not open for further replies.