• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Top 10 Thread

DeletedUser4886

Rather be in TNO then I.B....
KIM JONG CUMBERWORLD.jpg

DeletedUser4818

Oh wait, this guy actually exists. Not someone hiding behind another forum name to troll. Well, welcome to the server. Please tell me more of how TNO is run. I guess I.B is run purely as a democracy and votes being taken in every single matter. Cause which tribe isn't?

DeletedUser1104

map_www_en35_6b79d38997f1175b9e6228e0ed0eaf19_15292919378901.png

TNO- Last week i said that the pink blob behind enemy lines was the best position or worst position.. well the pink blob was gone 2 days after appearing, so i guess it was the worst position. Or maybe TNO just recruited him so he would die. In which case woohoo free villages for N/A.
TNO- Still eating more 40e.
40e- got alot smaller.
I.B.- got alot bigger.
N/A- Noobs.
CVD- still sitting snug up top.
DIP- dying quicker to I.b. than 40e to TNO. Impressive.

Last edited by a staff member:

DeletedUser4845

I think frippen going inactive seeing that his bp stop growing but just nobling barbs :D. While BarbisLife fighting the VP war
upload_2018-6-20_18-36-19.png

DeletedUser4844

still hiding under another name ^)
While we here at I.B encourage open communication and copious amount of forum use, we do have to put into question the research skills of the above player...
unknown.png

Perhaps if he were more focused on his enemy instead of his/her barbs he/she would be more aware but no matter!
Good luck to you Putini Sir/madam, we hope you better yourself in the future : )

Edit: Its 2018 afterall...

DeletedUser1581

Negative: Using an alias compared to your forum accounts. "Hiding" for using an account which you have crowns from winning worlds ect.

Positive: Using coops to defend, send fakes, close provinces off via barb nobling ect.

TNO logic for you. Coop abuse is fine, but alias's are illegal.

Negative: Using an alias compared to your forum accounts. "Hiding" for using an account which you have crowns from winning worlds ect.

Positive: Using coops to defend, send fakes, close provinces off via barb nobling ect.

TNO logic for you. Coop abuse is fine, but alias's are illegal.
REEE DON'T EXPOSE ME BB PLS NO BB <3 @gutsman PLS SAVE ME SEMPAII
Also, IB @shijie1997 you wanna join us in TNO as well? It's nice and cozy

Last edited: