• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Players climbing rankings after winners declared

DeletedUser2979

Surely if the winning tribe is declared then the individual player rankings should also be fixed. It's easy to climb the rankings when the others have stopped playing. This is a sneaky and dishonourable way to get crowns for sneaking into the top three even though the player was nowhere near the top 3 when the winners were announced. Just goes to show that the rankings don't tell the real story and how easy it is to lose respect for a player.

DeletedUser4697

When the winners are announced it doesnt matter anymore who climbs up or not, the ranking is final at the moment of the announcement regarding that.

DeletedUser2979

Not true...the tribe won, but the winners were those as of world.close, not when the winning tribe was declared and most.people.downed tools

DeletedUser2979

The.declared winners by TW2, the people that actually won in my opinion were those that fought until the winning tribe was declared. It's a subltle difference but the player rankings when inno declared.the tribe winner were not the same.as.when they closed.the world. I think this is unfair (no i was never in the rankings). The rules.should be made clear, maybe there is a.flurry of people.spending crowns to move into TW2 history as.having earned their place when in fact they just nobled whatever they could affer the rest stopped.

DeletedUser1023

It was made quite clear that the world was closing on 19th May, as is the same with every world. To be fair its probably better that the prize goes to a player with top bash points rather than a turtle with next to no BP who has relied on inactives and internals.

DeletedUser2979

I agree, but I don't think the person that dropped out of the rankings was that sort of player. yes, it was.clear that the world closed on or around the 19th, but the tribal winners were already "declared" a week or.so.before. What wasn't clear was that the player rankings were not closed at the same time as the tribal.rankings (which seems.odd to me)

DeletedUser1023

It is odd, but it has been the way of every previous world too. IMO exotic, aspen, inter deserved the prizes, but at least 2 of those went awol even before the 80%. The player in second definitely used a lot of diplomacy and little fighting to get there so some might say was undeserving in a war game, other might say it’s a skill to stay out of fighting!

DeletedUser4871

Not want to sayd anything zekk but u guys almoust let person who sure not deserved finishing in top 3 to win ranking after merge whit FRA. All he did is eat up his tribe inacitves or co-ops he had. Good aspen passed him befour end he deserved nr1. Btw froggy tryd to sneak rank 1 after SI was declared winner but as he run out inactive co-ops to take he was unable take semi active enemys. U know about who i´m talking :)
and gratz Att lol

DeletedUser4697

How does it work here then? On the dutch server the winning tribe and the top 3 persons who won are awarded on the same day. What happens after that day is completely irrelevant.