• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Top 10 Thread

DeletedUser3274

map_www_en35_3e15f44ee1f1bc639d6f7650b550d30a_15268207844770.png

Took the liberty of creating a map for 40E. I made it so it will be easier for you to see where you can advance.

I just see the massive gaps from the barbs TNO have taken :)

DeletedUser4818

One sees what one want to see, but if you want to tell yourself that TNO grabbed more barbs in two days than you have done the entire server, be my guest. Whatever makes you get through the day ;)

DeletedUser4818

map_www_en35_9a39d74b61afeba51ef7f90dc166390e_15268614662474.png

Updated Map. its a pain in the butt finding 10 colors that all differ enough to be distinguished heh.
cvd up north is doing ok but they seem to be getting wiped out elsewhere.
TNO took quite a few villages from lol on the northern side of the map. rest of the front lines seem to not have moved much since last week.
I hear i.b. and dip are warring and i do see a few i.b. villages getting mixed in with dip players. No idea if that's always been like that or not though.

I like your maps and the fact that someone else makes them, but the colors on this as you addressed make it quite hard to separate the tribes on the map. KAR and =C= is even the same color I think. But anyway, keep on with the maps. It is hugely appreciated

DeletedUser1104

I like your maps and the fact that someone else makes them, but the colors on this as you addressed make it quite hard to separate the tribes on the map. KAR and =C= is even the same color I think. But anyway, keep on with the maps. It is hugely appreciated
na they are different i can see the difference atleast but yes KAR is a hard color to see. even harder to see when they have a total of 21 villages spread on the map.

The rest of the colors are totally different from one another and fine. its just always annoying finding the 10th color....

DeletedUser4818

haha okay might be the case, maybe just exclude them. I know it is top 10 but is it really needed?

DeletedUser1104

eh when i do the weekly update on sunday (unless someone else wants to do one sooner) there should be quite a few changes.. cadre is basically done for and as a result a bit of a shift in tribal positions.

DeletedUser4850

eh when i do the weekly update on sunday (unless someone else wants to do one sooner) there should be quite a few changes.. cadre is basically done for and as a result a bit of a shift in tribal positions.
I think we all know what's about to happen :)

DeletedUser4818

Yeah, ofc. N/A have finally realized that they will need more than 15 players to win and now trying to recruit everywhere. Kudos for finally understanding ;)

DeletedUser4874

Yeah, ofc. N/A have finally realized that they will need more than 15 players to win and now trying to recruit everywhere. Kudos for finally understanding ;)
You can solo worlds, with freindship. I did it once