• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Top tribes map/stats

• Thread starter DeletedUser3817
  • Start date
It is far more difficult than that, especially when you consider all the variables we have to look at in determining multi-accounting. It's not always a simple matter.
Mind elaborating? The way I see it.. some people do one thing and get banned.. others do the exact same thing and don't.

DeletedUser1914

It is far more difficult than that, especially when you consider all the variables we have to look at in determining multi-accounting. It's not always a simple matter.
easier to just temp ban any accounts found sharing the same network and ask them to do the same no helping eachother thing as in tw1.....For internet cafes just ban once and get the internet ip adress and make an exception in the code for it....

DeletedUser1914

map_www_en21_5b3d36a1e56e54b7902ee7f51d52a759_14992157174184.png

DeletedUser3201

beautiful map that. so you guys have been fighting it out for 11 months huh?
must be draining but big respect :D

DeletedUser1914

beautiful map that. so you guys have been fighting it out for 11 months huh?
must be draining but big respect :D
tbh this world has hardly been draining.More its given me and im sure several others the belief that tw2 hasnt descended to merging to win.Add in that despite the huge amount of fighting going on in this world(tribes have been constantly in war apart for FOD i cant count who hasnt been actively fighting since day one) its given a huge amount of respect to each other aswell.

DeletedUser3201

tbh this world has hardly been draining.More its given me and im sure several others the belief that tw2 hasnt descended to merging to win.Add in that despite the huge amount of fighting going on in this world(tribes have been constantly in war apart for FOD i cant count who hasnt been actively fighting since day one) its given a huge amount of respect to each other aswell.

ye kudos to all tribes involved. before you reached this stage, did you notice much multi account going on? or massive barb nobling to prolong world?

DeletedUser1914

ye kudos to all tribes involved. before you reached this stage, did you notice much multi account going on? or massive barb nobling to prolong world?
thats hardly happening even now.
I know there was a few multi accounts or supposed multi accounts. but theyve been dealt with for the majority part.And the only tribe really nobeling barbs is FOD.well S-I and every other tribe if you count those who take their entire provinces ...but you know most just say fod cause their more effective at it than the rest.

DeletedUser4828

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:....where are all barbs????...those blue guys i think took a little too many barbs...hmmm

DeletedUser3087

Or their enemies took all the barbs to try and prevent or hinder the blue teams progress...

DeletedUser2979

yep that's what happened, if you do a map with the barbs on, you'll see that practically all the barbs that are left are in our core, the other guys munched (and are carrying on munching to slow down the victory)
we don't care, it doesn't stop us entering new provinces, we just have to be slightly more creative

DeletedUser3087

You are open to have your own opinions :rolleyes:, but I would say spending excessive money on a game just to have a little ego boosted , is slightly more stupid AF.

DeletedUser1581

You are open to have your own opinions :rolleyes:, but I would say spending excessive money on a game just to have a little ego boosted , is slightly more stupid AF.
There's a lot of stupid people on this game ....