• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Best / worst tribes

DeletedUser4750

I find it interesting that the people who think they are incredible at this game continue to discount the social aspect of this game. This is why we keep winning =)

DeletedUser4750

Lord teja in particular. He got 3 large allies to declare on us in 48 hours on another server and we jus took all of the former alliances good players. Then he quit when he realized he couldnt keep up with us. Smart move honestly

DeletedUser4605

I find it interesting that the people who think they are incredible at this game continue to discount the social aspect of this game. This is why we keep winning =)
is this an other way of saying, we win using diplomacy? that is the point, noob tribes do that. it is bullshit, farm ville to be honest

Lord teja in particular. He got 3 large allies to declare on us in 48 hours on another server and we jus took all of the former alliances good players. Then he quit when he realized he couldnt keep up with us. Smart move honestly

explain !! 3 large allies? who? tell me one thing!! were they your allies or ours? did they declare on you because you were stealing their best players already? did i quit immediately after you stole their players or more like 1 month after? did you or did you not try to win by barb munching? and finally did you, with all your numerical good player superiority, manage to take a village from me? nope, you did not. my point is, you suck when it comes to fighting, your strong point is your diplomacy, you steal good players and try to win. let's see if that happens now.

Honestly, i think it is a scam more than a tactic, you guys are useless in reality.

DeletedUser4605

and finally, do you remember your 20k axe, 1200 ram nukes going splat, failing to get the wall lvl to even 19 from 20? xD, you guys are the noobest fighters i have ever seen

DeletedUser4750

Man so salty lol. The truth is we took all your villas because you quit. Our strategy worked. We won.

DeletedUser4750

Its interesting to see pretty good players bang their heads against the wall because we talk well and help train newer players how to be pretty good. In the end you dont back up supposed skill with wins =(

DeletedUser4605

I quit because you were taking 50 barbs a day and gaining .5% taking barbs a day, started en30 and at 71% right now. how do you train new players? by making them fight barbs? you won that world as our tribe had a lot of inactives, and don't tell me, all your members are happy, or let's put that to the test as well. let's see if you will win this world and don't talk like you won this world already.

Man so salty lol. The truth is we took all your villas because you quit. Our strategy worked. We won.

I never said, your strategy did not work, i am only saying it is the worst possible strategy. I am just amused how you guys believe in your diplo/take best players strategy. it worked on us servers because the player base / good players were low.

The stunts you pull are hilarious, you recruit 3 players in my province and you offer me an alliance, they hit me first after my ap ends, and i made 1 restart and the other is serving me as a good farm. you train players really good xD

Last edited by a staff member:

DeletedUser4689

I'll drop this here as well considering this thread is a bit more active, but I'll add a few words of encouragement to all my proper elite tribes out there. Do not let this MRT win. I know you all can do it.
Watching this world intently from en31. And as someone from the US (not the servers) I hope this isn't the best they have to offer. As to you @sudedor I wonder why people would be upset when a single tribe has 4 times the members of any other tribe, had a lower raiding paths than strength in numbers (had because i haven't seen any screencaps lately but I suspect you all crowned more levels), and happen to be allied with almost every tribe you could except for the few that you couldn't secure an alliance with. It's one thing to be a somewhat open tribe. But this MRT and hugging is the worst that I have ever seen before. This is a war game. You win by conquest. Winning by diplomacy is highly looked down upon. And so here's the thing... if you're such an elite tribe. Drop the NAP's, drop all the alliances too, you shouldn't need a single one considering you have 200 people to work with. Go to war. Eat. Grow. Win. Or keep hugging it out and being the laughing stock of the server winners or not.

DeletedUser2742

wait so is it morse or braille? all I got was a string of "t"s and "e"s

Umm, obviously this is about the morse code thingy not the MRT erm, ah..thingie

I was gunna use an Aussie slang term for male self simulators but I don't wanna upset the mods

Last edited by a staff member:

DeletedUser4671

@sudedor and anyone who doesnt believe lord teja.
Just check out the US22 forum MAP thread.
Its all written there and confirmed by multiple players what lord teja is saying...
https://us.forum.tribalwars2.com/index.php?threads/map-thread.2224/

Dont listen to this nobody sudedor seriously.
Biggest nonfactor i have ever seen.

Sudedor your a joke, you might be #1 for couple of days but you are a below average player, you never managed to get a SINGLE (NOT EVEN ONE DUDE!) village from me or teja or our squad. NOT EVEN ONE CMON PLEASE.
Despite us defending on multiple fronts and also pushing on multiple fronts.

Stop posting your making a fool out of yourself.

Personally i ended us22 with 5 mil obp and 4.4 mil dbp. And i quit 2 months before you finished the world.
lord teja had 6.5 mil obp and 3.9mil obp and also quit 2 months before you finished the world.

While you ended the world with 4.4m mil obp and 2mil dbp. And you were just playing against our inactive villages which we all left abandonded.

How do you even dare to trashtalk? How does anyone of Elite dare to trashtalk? Your the worst MRT i have ever seen and I am glad that I left this noob convention early enough.

DeletedUser4740

Back to the Topic, Best Tribes...

I was looking at Top tribes, pointwise, member wise, who got a lot of defense, a lot of offensive, one team came out in particular...

Therefore, I would like to give a big shout-out to "CBA", Seriously what are those guys doing!?

They Currently got Viking with almost 60k DefBash, Bi-Polar Bear with 38k Defbash and the Sixth spot with RDDJake... For a tribe with only 17 members.. I have to admit, they got a lot of defense and seeing the rank of those players, 51th, 61th and 182th, It ain't too bad either... I do not think they are out of the running just yet...

But, wait, you probably thought they were full defense, However, this is not the case!! They got a player called OneDayFly, with 46k Offensive Bash(4th Offensive Bash Points)!?
But there is more, on top of that, they are second on "points per village", might not say much, but I have to applaud for them

They might seem small and weak and probably an easy pray, I thought the same, but I think we should all take our hats off for those brave soldiers, they got their troops ready for battle and they are using them!:)

upload_2017-11-21_12-44-4.png

DeletedUser4721

Iv''e been eyeing them from the start :p especially fly an bi-polar that tribe is indeed one to keep an lookout for

DeletedUser3439

If I may point out a bit of consistency with 4 out of the top 5 tribes, they all have a considerable list of nobled barbs in the early world. This is just an observation on my part and not a dig. Many of these barbed villas may have been players who have reset and the villas earned claim, but if you take a look at tools, there are a lot of barbs taken. And I am not talking players joined but legit barbs. I leave SIN out for now because only a few of our members have reached nobles as of today.