• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

"Elite" - What a joke...

DeletedUser4722

Almost 3 times more than the promised 60 you'd start with. Doesn't give your tribe a good name at all.

DeletedUser1914

Elite are rather wayward in their control of their members. TKC earlier today recieved a message from a supposed leader of the SW for Elite here a feast for your eyes.

Hello fellow players,

I am the South-West Commander (Leader) in this area of the map. Have you thought of joining ELITE? We are currently the most powerful tribe, and I would say, the most "good" tribe right now. VOC and Frankensteins have both been, from the start, the ones who attack first. With frankensteins starting battles from NE to SW, and VOC just recently starting to push into SW.

We are holding them back strong, and also pushing them back by nobling their villages. This region will stand.

What are your thoughts on joining ELITE?

Iambfciv2 - Yesterday at 11:11:00 PM
oh boy.. you asked the wrong players :)

Iambfciv2 - Yesterday at 11:11:23 PM
our leaders dont really like yours haha

Undiegnome - Yesterday at 11:14:16 PM
Hi, please tell me more about your doctrine and here take my money.....

FrozenImpact - Yesterday at 11:19:16 PM
First of all, I totally understand if you wouldnt want to join. Its cool to have your own tribes :).

Secondly. I am not a founder of ELITE. I am not a friend with the ELITE's coucil and leaders nor recruiters.

Thirdly, before I joined ELITE, I was in VOC. And VOC is full dutch and they added me to their secondary tribe, where "foreigners" were, aka they basically told me to fuck off and that I wouldnt get into their main tribe. So I left, Decided to join ELITE, but on one condition. I would control South-West region. Ask any ELITE member in South-West, and they can prove my word.

Basically, if youve had bad encounters previously with ELITE, you wont have them now, I'm not the founder, and I dont care about the other regions. My goal is to make South-West stable, thats it.

You can decline, and I wont hold grudge, but doesnt hurt to try to ask, right.

Think about it. Cheers!

twisted9 - Yesterday at 11:40:15 PM
we will have a chat and get back to u... thank u for messaging us with this opportunity

KaoTiK - Today at 12:09:01 AM
Damn Does elite Mass recruit every single server?

FrozenImpact - Today at 12:11:02 AM
No idea, first time with them. :)

dea5th - Today at 12:41:31 AM
or alturnately frozen, you could join us.

FrozenImpact - Today at 12:43:17 AM
Haha, I would be eaten alive by ELITE :p. also ive put way too much effort into building up South-West :)

dea5th - Today at 12:45:05 AM
lol

Undiegnome - Today at 12:48:01 AM
Serious suggestion here, genuinely not taking the piss

Why don't you and your buddies split from Lit as a group? You could then fight them

FrozenImpact - Today at 12:51:03 AM
Because we would either die to VOC, frankensteiners, or ELITE themselves then.

Undiegnome - Today at 12:52:59 AM
fair enough just wondered was all

Mast3rOfNone - Today at 2:00:04 AM
Elite are not the tribe you think they are.They say they are looking for experienced players and yet when i applied i was rejected despite the fact i was on the council and a sector leader for the winning tribe of Leeds castle.Also being in the council of all subsequent tribes over the other worlds.I'd say thats experience enough. I would suggest you leave with your friends and make your own tribe.Elite have a target on their head death comes for them and you if you remain with them.

FrozenImpact - Today at 2:04:45 AM
I dont know how you applied, but I applied by saying hey, i have xxx many points, i will join only if i will be able to command SW-region. That was good enough for them. Sorry that it happened to you like that :( But hey! heres your second chance :)

Mast3rOfNone - Today at 2:06:50 AM
FrozenImpact has written:I dont know how you applied, but I applied by saying hey, i have xxx many points, i will join only if i will be able to command SW-region. That was good enough for them. Sorry that it happened to you like that :( But hey! heres your second chance :)

You miss understand.I will not be joining them .I have ties to all but VOC. I lead Wolves reborn in an older world.I fought with Frankstein on another .Elite will fall.Now delete this and leave us be.Had you a mediocre sense of intelligence you would read the forums and realise.TKC all hate and despise Elite.Wrong tribe to try and convert child.Of course we could continue to play word games if you wish.

0 / 8,000

spp.pl

DeletedUser2742

Seemed like such a well spoken fella too. Wonder if his bosses knew of the approach?

DeletedUser4750

Im interested in how this is bad in some way. I guess because he didnt read internet forums? Frozen is organized and very proactive. VoC's arrogance sent him here and im glad tbh. He is new to LIT on this server and thank you for showing his loyalty and commitment this early

DeletedUser4671

Im interested in how this is bad in some way. I guess because he didnt read internet forums? Frozen is organized and very proactive. VoC's arrogance sent him here and im glad tbh. He is new to LIT on this server and thank you for showing his loyalty and commitment this early
Afaik this wasnt the first approach at kissing TKC's backside.

EDIT (Adding my post from other thread for sudedor again here):

@sudedor and anyone who doesnt believe lord teja.
Just check out the US22 forum MAP thread.
Its all written there and confirmed by multiple players what lord teja is saying...
https://us.forum.tribalwars2.com/index.php?threads/map-thread.2224/

Dont listen to this nobody sudedor seriously.
Biggest nonfactor i have ever seen.

Sudedor your a joke, you might be #1 for couple of days but you are a below average player, you never managed to get a SINGLE (NOT EVEN ONE DUDE!) village from me or teja or our squad. NOT EVEN ONE CMON PLEASE.
Despite us defending on multiple fronts and also pushing on multiple fronts.

Stop posting your making a fool out of yourself.

Personally i ended us22 with 5 mil obp and 4.4 mil dbp. And i quit 2 months before you finished the world.
lord teja had 6.5 mil obp and 3.9mil obp and also quit 2 months before you finished the world.

While you ended the world with 4.4m mil obp and 2mil dbp. And you were just playing against our inactive villages which we all left abandonded.

How do you even dare to trashtalk? How does anyone of Elite dare to trashtalk? Your the worst MRT i have ever seen and I am glad that I left this noob convention early enough.

Last edited by a staff member:

DeletedUser4689

An apology to all of you out there... I am truly sorry that I joined en31. I mean it from the bottom of my heart. For I was told that 31 was the world with the greatest memes, but oh how they lied to me. Nothing can begin to compete with Elite. Long live en32 and down with Elite!

DeletedUser4722

Lmao. They are nobling our villages? They nobled one today after I don't know how many attacks, he couldn't even do it on his own. So he isn't that good and pro at all.
Plus, we are indeed a dutch tribe. Why would we let foreigners join? We came here as dutch players. No intention to let others join as long as we can handle everything on our own.
But fine FrozenImpact, feel free to grow south-east and once we'll meet eachother, really curious to see if you're still that pro like you think you are now. Atleast, if you'll ever be able to reach south-east, I doubt it.

DeletedUser4750

Heh slc I was assigned to deal with you because they always assign assign "unstable" members to me because Im nice. You THEN quit twice, nobled at least 4 barbs in my main, then joined dw because jack told you to build more defense and it made you MAD. After joining dw you helped take over one province then quit. Cute that you wanna talk about me when our only interaction was me trying to be nice to a troubled player.

Anywho VOC frozen is not threatening you. As im sure it is with you orange players are all targets to.work against or with depending on the situation.

DeletedUser4608

He was mad because Elite leadership is worthless. It's a miracle more people didn't quit the game with the way you were playing

DeletedUser4750

Oh hey new random name guy. Who are you and how long were you in LIT?

DeletedUser4750

I have to reiterate guys im haveing alot of fun here and hope you are too! Fun diplomacy on this world and alot of egos. I hope we can be friends even if or when we fight each other =)

DeletedUser4750

Oh the barb noblers thing again. Obviously mr random you dont know us or our tribe rules. Thank you for your trolli...opinion. =P

DeletedUser4608

DeletedUser4750

Random guy starts opening up! Not bad stats there in the 70-80% domination phase where most quit. Especially Jack

DeletedUser4750

Just curioua while we were off topic you missed mine what does it look like?