• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

"Elite" - What a joke...

DeletedUser4722

I'm just really curious to know; do you really enjoy winning a world only conquering barbs and having 200 members? I honestly don't understand how that's fun at all? I rather win a world where I had to fight alot which means I earned it? @sudedor

DeletedUser4689

I guess most skilled players find it a bit more intresting to have a fight 1v1 or 1v2 instead of 1v10 There is nothing "noble" about winning a fight 10v1 it just tells us the story about 10 cowards
I think it is more like you noble one of their villages. But at the same time, they just nobled 10 barbs... so now you have 10 more villages to conquer. And so every day you are gaining 1 village and they are gaining 9... something something domination reached.

DeletedUser4750

Everyone knows takeing massive numbers of barbs actually is almost worthless in the domination system. The math of takeing a barb compared to takeing a top 10 red made you go backwards in domination percentage most of the time. This is why I find "barb munching to win" label as rather amusing. It would seem that some didnt really understand how the system worked =)

DeletedUser4722

Barb munching could help you to win in the domination system. If there are 100 villages, your tribe owns 60, another tribe owns 40, that means you have 60%. If you noble a barb, you have 61 and the other tribe still has 40. That gives you 60,3%. If you mass munch them, you can still win.
But, that didn't answer my question? How can you enjoy a world nobling barbs and having 200 members? How is that a fun way to win a world?
@sudedor

DeletedUser4750

The math is alot more complex then that with 10 tribes sir. Especially when you have many of the 4-10 ranked tribes takeing lots of barbs. As I was trying to imply its others saying we munch barbs to win. I boot people mid to late game if they take barbs! The 200 is the cap that inno set for the max number of members. I would have been happier with a lower cap such as 50 members and have told the devs but they say its "too hard to change." So in the end why wouldnt you want to be close to the member cap? Honestly it just seems like people get angry and call people names out of fear.

DeletedUser4750

I guess most skilled players find it a bit more intresting to have a fight 1v1 or 1v2 instead of 1v10 There is nothing "noble" about winning a fight 10v1 it just tells us the story about 10 cowards

I find your post puzzling based upon your tribe =)

DeletedUser4690

I'm just really curious to know; do you really enjoy winning a world only conquering barbs and having 200 members? I honestly don't understand how that's fun at all? I rather win a world where I had to fight alot which means I earned it? @sudedor
You can add another 400 players in this done by hugging other tribes. it seems like the tactic is to noble barbs, internal and replace inactive players from their hug friends

DeletedUser4722

The math is alot more complex then that with 10 tribes sir. Especially when you have many of the 4-10 ranked tribes takeing lots of barbs. As I was trying to imply its others saying we munch barbs to win. I boot people mid to late game if they take barbs! The 200 is the cap that inno set for the max number of members. I would have been happier with a lower cap such as 50 members and have told the devs but they say its "too hard to change." So in the end why wouldnt you want to be close to the member cap? Honestly it just seems like people get angry and call people names out of fear.

It's indeed more complex but that doesn't change the fact that it does indeed increase the percentage of the tribes domination.

Anyways, you say you rather have a member cap of 50. Why don't you just stick to 50 then? I know it's possible to get 200 members, but you say yourself, you'd like 50 better. We could all get 200 members, but we don't. We stick to 50 because we like it better, why don't you? Just because you want to win the easy way?

DeletedUser4722

You can add another 400 players in this done by hugging other tribes. it seems like the tactic is to noble barbs, internal and replace inactive players from their hug friends

No offense but your tribe also has 170+ members. The reason behind it was that you recruit them to do something about their amount of members. Doesn't look like it's the right way to go. Recruiting to become a mass tribe to defeat another mass tribe? I'd have used another tactic because everyone will look the same upon your tribe right now. You don't need 170+ players to defeat a mass tribe if you're a good group of players.

DeletedUser4750

It's indeed more complex but that doesn't change the fact that it does indeed increase the percentage of the tribes domination.

Anyways, you say you rather have a member cap of 50. Why don't you just stick to 50 then? I know it's possible to get 200 members, but you say yourself, you'd like 50 better. We could all get 200 members, but we don't. We stick to 50 because we like it better, why don't you? Just because you want to win the easy way?

Oh its not easy, makeing sure 200 people are happy is very time consumeing but worth it if you come out with the win. We are a very social group and its nice haveing friends. I truly hope a 50 cap tribe does well on this world i like fighting good players!
I

DeletedUser4722

Still don't really understand why you're going for 200 players while you prefer a cap of 50 but okay, goodluck on this world then I guess lol.

DeletedUser4605

it is actually not very complicated, in most worlds you played, see us22 and us25, the villages held by third tribe and so on was never more than 100, so i say that has worked for your tribe, and you were never in the tribe leadership but i was close to some of your leaders who told me directly about elite's ways to win worlds, TBH your bash alone if we say bash as a measure of fighting, is less than mine on us22 when i quit 2 whole months before you did.

Probably you were not in the elite leadership back then, but there was a stalemate stage between elite and d-w on us22, for 2 months when most of your players did nothing other than barb munch for 2 whole months. cokky(who was arguably the brains and brawn of your original elite tribe ) himself admitted about the hugging of your players, we held a tribe-wide poll to disband and give you instant win for your cowardice. and don't talk about booting players, you only do that when you got a new player who wants to join you, and you kick an inactive player to internal him.

And regarding your win on 25, you merged with #3 tribe(VAG) which broke up from #2 tribe taking from it their best players, all you do is try to get a win asap. http://www.tw2-tools.com/us25/home. look at these guys bash points, you claim the members are happy to go to elite and sth, but most of them joining you just want a win. you are like a plague to tw2.

Us19 where most of elite's core team started, King of huggies(Blade runner) jumped from the tribe he started to #2 tribe in hopes of ending a stalemate and backstabbing 100 members who joined him.

Last edited by a staff member:

DeletedUser4750

If you hadnt if quit when it got hard and actually fought it out then your gloating and "inside info" would make more sense. Sorry you lost the world bro =(

DeletedUser4605

If you hadnt if quit when it got hard and actually fought it out then your gloating and "inside info" would make more sense. Sorry you lost the world bro =(

It is on us forums which you never bothered to be on, go see lmao@inside info, you don't know anything about elite tribe, i am still surprised how you are a leader, you are just an average player at max. and I am glad i lost the world, we are at 73% on en30 which we started after that world . all you are doing is, trying to paint a sore look on my arguments instead of trying to think about the answers, like you always do in your "Elitist" game play. Elitist only in mentality, not in the skill of the game.

DeletedUser4750

Haha typical I have nothing to say so "Youre are terribad player!" becomes the default answer. Thank you for detailing our wins for us as I wouldnt want to be a braggart. Now this seems off topic for this forum or do you have more "I wiped 2 of your attacks once" style comments waiting for me

DeletedUser4605

Thank you for detailing our wins for us as I wouldnt want to be a braggart. Now this seems off topic for this forum or do you have more "I wiped 2 of your attacks once" style comments waiting for me
Happy to be of some use !! frankly people could not care less about 2-3 victories. i don't think it is off topic as long as we talk about elite, but interested why most of your core players did not join you, is that why you guys are afraid to hit a particular tribe and asked for Frankenstein to help you join in the war ?

DeletedUser4750

Much better topic. Many names you would recognize have changed their account names. Works out in my opinion, may have been wise for me to do the same. However I always use this name

DeletedUser4690

No offense but your tribe also has 170+ members. The reason behind it was that you recruit them to do something about their amount of members. Doesn't look like it's the right way to go. Recruiting to become a mass tribe to defeat another mass tribe? I'd have used another tactic because everyone will look the same upon your tribe right now. You don't need 170+ players to defeat a mass tribe if you're a good group of players.
Yes we have 170+ members but we have not hugged another 400