• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

"Elite" - What a joke...

DeletedUser4740

:( I just heard from some players within Elite, I was not welcome if I wanted to join them... And I can't blame them :eek::eek: Guess they are not a joke after all... :p:p

DeletedUser1901

Elite ... indeed have many naps and BGs. The same applies to -F- Offcourse you telling only the truth and nothing else then the truth so help you god
I Believe that we are the only tribe without any NAP or BG xD almost crazy for words how it runs on the world .. :confused::rolleyes:

@encorecp your playing on this W32?

DeletedUser4490

:( I just heard from some players within Elite, I was not welcome if I wanted to join them... And I can't blame them :eek::eek: Guess they are not a joke after all... :p:p

No they are most definitely a joke :p

DeletedUser4750

People keep resetting when I clear them. Its pretty annoying but good villas at least

DeletedUser4689

Watching this world intently from en31. And as someone from the US (not the servers) I hope this isn't the best they have to offer. As to you @sudedor I wonder why people would be upset when a single tribe has 4 times the members of any other tribe, had a lower raiding paths than strength in numbers (had because i haven't seen any screencaps lately but I suspect you all crowned more levels), and happen to be allied with almost every tribe you could except for the few that you couldn't secure an alliance with. It's one thing to be a somewhat open tribe. But this MRT and hugging is the worst that I have ever seen before. This is a war game. You win by conquest. Winning by diplomacy is highly looked down upon. And so here's the thing... if you're such an elite tribe. Drop the NAP's, drop all the alliances too, you shouldn't need a single one considering you have 200 people to work with. Go to war. Eat. Grow. Win. Or keep hugging it out and being the laughing stock of the server winners or not.

DeletedUser4605

He admitted it... "People keep resetting" However, he called those cities good.. Not even 1k when taken over... Guess some have a different understanding of "Good"

every one seem to name their village "barbarian village" before resetting though :p

DeletedUser3610

WE had a NAP with them but when they started threatening the players with join us or die it was time to break away, don't trust them at all.

DeletedUser4490

Is part of Elites recruitment policy all new members must send a specific amount of ressies to the leader Blade? Dude only hauled a mil yesterday but has 6 vils :eek:

DeletedUser4750

Watching this world intently from en31. And as someone from the US (not the servers) I hope this isn't the best they have to offer. As to you @sudedor I wonder why people would be upset when a single tribe has 4 times the members of any other tribe, had a lower raiding paths than strength in numbers (had because i haven't seen any screencaps lately but I suspect you all crowned more levels), and happen to be allied with almost every tribe you could except for the few that you couldn't secure an alliance with. It's one thing to be a somewhat open tribe. But this MRT and hugging is the worst that I have ever seen before. This is a war game. You win by conquest. Winning by diplomacy is highly looked down upon. And so here's the thing... if you're such an elite tribe. Drop the NAP's, drop all the alliances too, you shouldn't need a single one considering you have 200 people to work with. Go to war. Eat. Grow. Win. Or keep hugging it out and being the laughing stock of the server winners or not.

I find it it interesting how in almost all online games there seems to be some more "noble" way of winning especially when people end up losing. Now I am not going to be pompous enough to say we will win this world but so far im enjoying it!

DeletedUser4690

I find it it interesting how in almost all online games there seems to be some more "noble" way of winning especially when people end up losing. Now I am not going to be pompous enough to say we will win this world but so far im enjoying it!
I guess most skilled players find it a bit more intresting to have a fight 1v1 or 1v2 instead of 1v10 There is nothing "noble" about winning a fight 10v1 it just tells us the story about 10 cowards