• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Top Tribes

DeletedUser4608

It could be fun if you didn't have to log in every 1 hour to stay competitive. Now its just whoever farms the most wins. A poorly designed game to be honest

DeletedUser2670

I agree with you. This is not a game for the casual players. You need to be online constantly. And thats the problem, theres not much happening while being online, other than sending out farming, who is one of the most boring part of the game. Carrot once said he won the game cause while all others stop farming, he keeps going. But theres a reason players eventually stop farming,

DeletedUser2847

Its probably 50-100 players in every world with skills to end up as nr 1 if you look at defence/attack and strategy. So what is the difference between this 50-100 players. 1. tribe you need to be in a good tribe with overall ok skilled members working together this tribe has to farm better then other tribes better farming will let you produce more troops and nobles. 2. amount of crowns you use. 3. cheating. 4. Activity lvl. You need to be online more or less 24/7 or have a coop doing some of the job. When you are online you need to defend attack and farm, farm, farm last part is the most important. If you stop farm you are not producing troops and nobles fast enough. When a realm starts most players farm well, when we get to 50 villas you might have 50% farming well. When you get to 100 villas its might just 20%. When you get to 300 villas you only have 2-5 players farming well. So farming is the major part to do well. Its many players with skills to snipe/backtime/backstabb etc but most players are to bored and to lazy to farm enough

DeletedUser3823

you know what would make farming interesting if you could set up a "bandit camp/emissary" type deal in a barb villa to where it just siphons you villas but you have to leave troops there. and only 1 person can do so for each villa.

would make farming easier and result in a lot more troops being dead outside the walls

DeletedUser4608

Its probably 50-100 players in every world with skills to end up as nr 1 if you look at defence/attack and strategy. So what is the difference between this 50-100 players. 1. tribe you need to be in a good tribe with overall ok skilled members working together this tribe has to farm better then other tribes better farming will let you produce more troops and nobles. 2. amount of crowns you use. 3. cheating. 4. Activity lvl. You need to be online more or less 24/7 or have a coop doing some of the job. When you are online you need to defend attack and farm, farm, farm last part is the most important. If you stop farm you are not producing troops and nobles fast enough. When a realm starts most players farm well, when we get to 50 villas you might have 50% farming well. When you get to 100 villas its might just 20%. When you get to 300 villas you only have 2-5 players farming well. So farming is the major part to do well. Its many players with skills to snipe/backtime/backstabb etc but most players are to bored and to lazy to farm enough

I mean who has 5 hours per day to just farm. If this game wants to attract more ppl, they should change the farming system. Its absurd how 95% of this game is just boring stuff.

DeletedUser2847

You could also log in at tw1 if it is so boring to farm. And i dont farm 5 hours per day. its enough to do it 1-2 hours at most realms as long as you do it effective. And if you dont try to take a top 10 spot its probably enough with less then an hour to do well. but early game you need to log in frequently to farm

Last edited by a staff member:

DeletedUser4605

I think th game is boring and the competition fails to make it interesting the way it is supposed to, This world, A.M fought DES, REV and 4 other tribes i don't remember the names of in the start, won against all 6 of them and was gearing up against TBH when the map looked like this
map_www_en30_509acf95ae1e7130a125bfe95eeb2f9f_15062727781167.png

and it looks like this

map_www_en30_cc7792c219dcc6de35a3e8a84d1484d5_15075461517995.png

after a week of the start of the hostilities and with no major fighting between tbh and us, you may notice how we have advanced so much, eating DES faster than TBH, and with little to no advancement from tbh, it shows the lack of skills on part of the officer core of TBH IMO, you had players who were internalling all the time trying to consolidate your position and took up little to no new provinces while we held off internalling till we get the ground in between tbh and AM.

We have more good players than you do(3:2 looking at the top 100, top 200 ) but your good players internalled more while we did the hard work and feed off the limping DES.

DeletedUser1914

this world has had the least fights out of nearly any other than orava which was the most huggy world.this world just has bad players.
I see many quality players leave every world.I can name them if you wish.
en 09
Uruzet leader of T-E
AmeTropia
Luthor
Syphyrx
EMR all 3 above
en12 we saw a large majority of SWAG(#2 Tribe) leave.As well as over 3/4 of B D
en18 saw Gatordave and many of his tribemembers leave
en21 saw several Yakuza members leave or become less interested.Ceero and Ministry

Some of them wont be regarded as good tribe member/players depending on who you talk to but end of the day people rallied behind them and as the updates got more pay to win and less skill based they left taking many with them.

fix your shite inno

DeletedUser4671

We had this world from the start.
AM had this world from the start. Not "we".
You are not a member of AM.

All you did was talk alot on the forums and once you realized how good the players are that your playing with you left the Server, because you realized that your just an average player.
Then you told all your minions to leave the server too and trolled our tribe members when we tried to internalize your villages.
As ive told you IG, i have lost all respect for you after this server. (I believe a couple of other AM members share this oppinion)

And now back to us23 with you, where you can actually be a factor.
cheers

DeletedUser4608

this world has had the least fights out of nearly any other than orava which was the most huggy world.this world just has bad players.
I see many quality players leave every world.I can name them if you wish.
en 09
Uruzet leader of T-E
AmeTropia
Luthor
Syphyrx
EMR all 3 above
en12 we saw a large majority of SWAG(#2 Tribe) leave.As well as over 3/4 of B D
en18 saw Gatordave and many of his tribemembers leave
en21 saw several Yakuza members leave or become less interested.Ceero and Ministry

Some of them wont be regarded as good tribe member/players depending on who you talk to but end of the day people rallied behind them and as the updates got more pay to win and less skill based they left taking many with them.

fix your shite inno
I dont think the world was so bad in term of player skills. The issue was that everyone had bad diplomatic relations. DES allied with REV for no reason at the beginning, which cut their growth. That was really stupid btw. TBH lost any chance of alliance with TBR when they attacked their NAP (DES) suddenly. And TBH lost Gen has their only major ally for a reason. A.M diplomatic game wasnt perfect, but we didnt make moronic decisions like the other tribes. There was a point where TBH could have lead the world if they swayed GEN and TBR on their side, but they made too many mistakes. This made the world rather easy for A.M and we didnt really have to fight our way to the top

DeletedUser1914

I dont think the world was so bad in term of player skills. The issue was that everyone had bad diplomatic relations. DES allied with REV for no reason at the beginning, which cut their growth. That was really stupid btw. TBH lost any chance of alliance with TBR when they attacked their NAP (DES) suddenly. And TBH lost Gen has their only major ally for a reason. A.M diplomatic game wasnt perfect, but we didnt make moronic decisions like the other tribes. There was a point where TBH could have lead the world if they swayed GEN and TBR on their side, but they made too many mistakes. This made the world rather easy for A.M and we didnt really have to fight our way to the top
DES allied with REV at my suggestion when they were still new and foolishly put me on the council after being in the tribe for a few days.It restricted their growth but kept them safer .The downside was after I left due to them taking in any and everyone they failed to co-ordinate and work together effeiciently. i have no knowledge to the rest of the tribes as this world ive stayed reletively low-key

DeletedUser3148

I left due to work, Not because of "Skill of other players." I was in the top 10 for OBP when I quit, I was sitting on multiple nukes too. Your ignorance will get you no where. I told no one to leave, as I had no intentions of joining another server, and still don't. The allies and NAPs that were set up HELPING most of our southern members and some in the north were set up by me, after being repeatedly asked by different members.
You're a shit player encorecp. I've won 3 worlds in a row, finishing in 3rd in OBP on 2 of the 3. Stop thinking you're anything special. You hid behind multiple players most of the early game. I cleared multiple provinces and had enough DT to support multiple provinces from getting smashed. Had it not been for me, DES would have eaten through AM. cutting all the way down. Before you talk shit, learn what you're talking about.

DeletedUser4671

I left due to work, Not because of "Skill of other players." I was in the top 10 for OBP when I quit, I was sitting on multiple nukes too. Your ignorance will get you no where. I told no one to leave, as I had no intentions of joining another server, and still don't. The allies and NAPs that were set up HELPING most of our southern members and some in the north were set up by me, after being repeatedly asked by different members.
You're a shit player encorecp. I've won 3 worlds in a row, finishing in 3rd in OBP on 2 of the 3. Stop thinking you're anything special. You hid behind multiple players most of the early game. I cleared multiple provinces and had enough DT to support multiple provinces from getting smashed. Had it not been for me, DES would have eaten through AM. cutting all the way down. Before you talk shit, learn what you're talking about.

Cmon... dont even lie about "work". TW2 is your life and you think your good at it, but you are not. And once you saw that 10+ players in the tribe are better than you, you just couldnt take, got all butthurt and quit.
Everyone saw & heard about your discord rage.

DES wouldve eaten AM? Are you even thinking before your writing something? Do you really think your 5 villages and early game made ANY difference? We had tons of good players getting ready to make the jump to frontline.
Alot of our top players started 1-2 weeks after server start to secure rim backfield. (This is real strategy, if you try hard maybe you can learn something here for the future)
We were just clearing our own and adjacent provinces and prepared to move to frontline.

And then storm, ambie, lord teja, kaotik & me took out 5 villages at the same time and took over a full province.
That is the time when you got all butthurt and cried about that you have nowhere to go anymore and what not.

We couldve put a monkey instead of you with a tribal wars 2 account and it wouldve had the same effect and same result. With one positive difference beeing that if we had a monkey at least we wouldnt have had to listen to your bulls. boner stories about us16 & us18 which nobody cares about.

DeletedUser4605

Honestly, i do not think DES would have broken through A.M, they lacked pretty much every thing, except ismaelmahoot and croat, they lacked good players. and thirsty, broadboy, villager boy who were near you at the start of the game are awesome players who did a lot of work on this server. Coldog, you had all the power as a councilman at the start of the game, but talking like A.M would not have been much without you, is a bit too much. you did your part, like countless others who brought us to this stage.

DeletedUser4626

Granted some bad decisions were made on our part, but all this stuff about us attacking DES suddenly just isn't true and no one from TBR ever contacted us to find out what was/had happened. In the NAP with DES first off there was never any stated time for which the tribe must give before cancelling and attacking. Secondly the DES leadership were atrocious in diplomatic relations, they constantly looked down on us even though they were getting shredded by AM and needed us. ignoring messages and constantly offering new random deals like mergers and alliances. All this was going on whilst their players were jumping into TBH controlled provinces and then not giving up the villages, making the whole thing look like a planned attack on us. The whole situation was made worse by the fact DES started heavily recruiting every player in the NE leaving no space for my members to expand and again boxing us in. In my personal opinion TBR never had any intentions of any relation and have basically been in AM s pocket since the beginning.

As for GEN it was unfortunate but if they want to recruit players we are attacking whilst being our ally, then we have no need for them as an ally. All diplomatic relations ended over 1 crap player who was food and on the other side of the world to all the GEN players.

Feel free to comment but I never believed this whole spiel from Colddog at the beginning of the game that AM were facing the whole world, realistically you have only really been facing DES/REV and then TBH. It appears at the moment that you are the ones hugging it out??

DeletedUser3823

Granted some bad decisions were made on our part, but all this stuff about us attacking DES suddenly just isn't true and no one from TBR ever contacted us to find out what was/had happened. In the NAP with DES first off there was never any stated time for which the tribe must give before cancelling and attacking. Secondly the DES leadership were atrocious in diplomatic relations, they constantly looked down on us even though they were getting shredded by AM and needed us. ignoring messages and constantly offering new random deals like mergers and alliances. All this was going on whilst their players were jumping into TBH controlled provinces and then not giving up the villages, making the whole thing look like a planned attack on us. The whole situation was made worse by the fact DES started heavily recruiting every player in the NE leaving no space for my members to expand and again boxing us in. In my personal opinion TBR never had any intentions of any relation and have basically been in AM s pocket since the beginning.

As for GEN it was unfortunate but if they want to recruit players we are attacking whilst being our ally, then we have no need for them as an ally. All diplomatic relations ended over 1 crap player who was food and on the other side of the world to all the GEN players.

Feel free to comment but I never believed this whole spiel from Colddog at the beginning of the game that AM were facing the whole world, realistically you have only really been facing DES/REV and then TBH. It appears at the moment that you are the ones hugging it out??
You musnt forget the spattering of smaller tribes on the rim, but i mean we have i think 3 postive relations and at one point we did have 4 with 2 having more than 20 members where as we have REV and Des 80+ each then we had i think 3 or 4 rim tribes that were about 20-40 range then a couple smaller than 20. that being said we have had positive relations with 2 of those 3 tribes (1 disbanded of the 4, i.e. inacitve and merged into an ally) for most of the server. the only new one was Gen and that was about the time you guys attacked Des. so at the start of the world with alll relations i think it was 400+ against about 80-100 and i guess it has grown to 190 - 190 with the 1 addition being Gen who is at 39 members right now
and the subtraction of Rev who was a 100+ TBH losing quite a few members of late Des pretty much dismantled and more than a few of the smaller tribes dismantled

So what coldog said at the start about us fighting the world was pretty close(i mean theres not much we can really do if they declare on us and dont fight us), hugging it out now? no i would say we stayed loyal to our allies from the very start

DeletedUser4608

Perhaps it's not what happened, but it's how the other tribes saw it. Ending a Nap suddenly and attacking is always badly received even if you had no ceasefire agreement. Well that how it was in us worlds. If you wanted to make an alliance with tbr, it was your job as a diplomat to explain your situation or something like that.

As for hugging, our initial plan was AM/TBR/TF vs GEN/TBH (which would have been lit), but gen contacted us because they wanted to destroy Tbh even if it meant us winning. So as the saying goes, if a deer shoots itself, tie itself to the roof of your car, you gotta go home and eat it. It's not how we wanted to win the game, but the council is bored of this game and we cant cough at a free win hahaha

As for coldog statement, we didn't fight the whole world. TBR were always aNAP and we had an ally whos name I dont remember. Honestly it was more like 200 vs 80 than 400 vs 80 since WP and TBH werent attacking us

Last edited by a staff member:

DeletedUser4605

It appears at the moment that you are the ones hugging it out??
can you be any more random? lmao, we get conquest of the day every day, take the most number of tbh villages every day while you barb munch and take inactives all the time. we took 16 tbh villages in the last 2 days, considering tw2-tools conquest history.

DeletedUser4626

There was never any chance of any diplomatic discussions with TBR in the first place as anything I said to them was getting relayed back to you lot. The only possible way this world would have gone any other way than AM winning would have been for us to merge with DES at the point just before their downfall. It was offered but not a single one of our members wanted it after the way they had treated us