• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Top 10 Tribe Thread

I commend Teja for having a slightly non-kms sense of humor. Refreshing after being around kiddies like Raphiel ;_;
I salute you, Kleric, but learn to heal your DPS on time, dammit.
- j h i n

DeletedUser4651

I commend Teja for having a slightly non-kms sense of humor. Refreshing after being around kiddies like Raphiel ;_;
I salute you, Kleric, but learn to heal your DPS on time, dammit.
- j h i n

so did you ever leave the kitchen louis?

DeletedUser4605

lol, you are jhin? cute kitten xoxo? are you also tokusaki kuromi?

DeletedUser1581

I do believe you perform seppuku over the aforementioned commit, sorry to be a grammar nazi but my long lost samurai ancestors would not agree ...

DeletedUser4651

I do believe you perform seppuku over the aforementioned commit, sorry to be a grammar nazi but my long lost samurai ancestors would not agree ...

thats all write, i understand the problems that incorrect grammar can course.

DeletedUser4528

hi im zealot. i don't know about forum. what page is this

I'm seriously disappointed to I'm gonna rant about it here. TL;DR in case this turns into a wall of text is that PvP are garbage.

I got a war declaration from them earlier today and they tried nuking Trake. Guess what happened? All their troops died. How many times do I have to tell noobs that you only declare war when you're ready to 100-0 a tribe? So many wannabe good players just declare for the hell of it and it seriously tilts me.

I hope this is the last time I see such low tier play. This isn't clash of bloody clans. Kleric, learn from your mistakes and step your game up or this world is just gonna get boring.

One moment of silence for dead PvP nukes.

DeletedUser1581

Rushed into a war with out planning! Trake is all alone over there too he should easily be op'd out of there, then again I know from prev worlds how persistent trake can be.
I'd also send cat's after the ram nuke as they demolish buildings after the battle (so any cats killed during the battle won't participate in demolishing buildings)