• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Just a suggestion;

DeletedUser4638

Tribes not go over 15-20 members per tribe. If there are any MRT ( for this server, MRT would be 21+ members in tribe ) then the smaller tribes band together to make war on the larger MRT tribes until they fall in line.

Just tossing it out there, I think the game is more fun when its smaller scale VS smaller scale.

Anybody else agree? Think this would be a fun/interesting idea?

Obviously, nobody can really enforce this, would just have to be an agreement going into the server. Just a thought~

DeletedUser1104

the problem with this can be seen in worlds like w18 though. in w18 one tribe coined their tribe level to 40. so all the other tribes ganged together to kill them... when they died the rest of the tribes picked a new tribe to gang up on (usually someone tried to take over the level 40 tribe and was subsequently beat up) and kicked them out of the group... and that just kept happening till their were 3 tribes left and 2 tribes merged after killing the 3rd tribe.

If you get ppl to start working together its hard to get them to start working against each other later. So for those more inclined to MRT tribes they will just make sister tribes which is basically just a MRT.

I think it is nice in theory but hard to achieve.

DeletedUser4569

It would make it a little better maybe, but i doubdt they'll do it :p

DeletedUser1914

Untill tw developers and the moderators actually start thinking about the playerbase rather than their pockets this will never happen.

DeletedUser4642

Back in my day, people didn't try and turn the server into a hugfest before it even started. It is perhaps the most boring way to kill a server because there will only ever be one enemy like in Barren's example.

I advise people actually play the game for once and stop whining about MRTs because if you are all as skilled as you claim they're not going to pose a threat anyway. People are just looking for an excuse to avoid a real fight.

DeletedUser4638

hmm? more tribes = more fighting , everybody fighting everybody.....as it should be.....

DeletedUser4642

hmm? more tribes = more fighting , everybody fighting everybody.....as it should be.....
You literally suggested to have NO fighting until all MRTs are killed, basically forcing an alliance amongst all non-MRT tribes. When the MRTs die, there's no reason to break the alliance aside from one tribe at a time to eat up, which is less fighting.

DeletedUser2635

There are some people from BP, yeah, who might you be? I can't remember you. :(

DeletedUser1581

I proclaim no NAP's and everyone just allies. If we hug hard enough maybe Devs and Staff change tribe member limits <3

DeletedUser4626

this Is a new account I used to be down in the south with Hiba and Ms Daisy, under the name ChaBoiDafydd, sadly had to quit for school before we officially won the world. But we knew we were winning months before

DeletedUser3706

this Is a new account I used to be down in the south with Hiba and Ms Daisy, under the name ChaBoiDafydd, sadly had to quit for school before we officially won the world. But we knew we were winning months before
and you current in-game nick is?