• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Top Tribes

DeletedUser4605

map_www_en30_252e72ed853c791b32b1c67aff108f59_15040820430645.png

AM (Players: +11, points:+249,037, villages: +74, bash(Dbash/obash):+734,266/+1,227,647 ): Leading in player growth, point growth, villages growth, obash and Dbash growth. A.M is killing SW, nobled 6 DES and 7 REV villages in SW not counting players who restarted which would get the number to 30+ easily. We got Conquest of the day for 4 days in a row, at least 5 of the 6 achievements every day for the last 1 week, I guess DES Strategy of long range nuking ops is showing an effect on their growth as throwing in nukes 20 hours away does nothing other than delay the Academy. Not so far from #1 spot. do not forget we are fighting 300+ players.

DES (Players: +0, points:+218,452, villages: +52, bash(Dbash/Obash):+372,541/+1,154,993 ): continuing to grow in the north east unchecked, but losing a lot of ground to A.M in the SW and fighting KOR in the north west, still got more number of players in the top 100 than any other tribe, but it appears the tribe lacks skilled/smart generals. throwing away nukes, trying to get villages with 1 noble 4 trips will not get you villages against A.M or any other good tribe.

Rev (Players: -13, points:+57,705, villages: -16, bash(Dbash/Obash):+173,438/+221,275 ) : Losing a lot of players and villages to A.M, because of leadership? aren't gaining any villages other than barbs or browns, lost #2 to A.M and #3 to TBH. not much potential, don't expect them to last long. Afk leader for weeks makes matters worse for them. No signs of team play from REV, have they vanished? they certainly did from SW.

TBH (Players: +2, points:+108,812, villages: +52, bash(Dbash/Obash):+273,821/+638,416 ) :
Presence: eastern side of the map
Alliance: none, not much info about this tribe.

TBR (Players: +0, points: +93,402, villages: +18, bash(Dbash/Obash):+48,813/+266,212 ): in the South eastern side of the map, has some top 10 players, looks impressive, but not sure why they are not fighting any tribe yet. Appears to munch a lot of barbs (45% of all their conquests in the last week ), which is not good for the game and it tells nothing about the fighting skill of the players. last in bash growth.

KOR (Players: -2, Points: +51,892, villages: +8, Bash(Obash/Dbash):+524,887/+213,741): Very aggressive tribe from the Obash of some of the players. Get those treb trains ,rolling conquering villages, controlling the north western side of the map.

DeletedUser4605

Rev is no more, hope Destiny fights back, they have no chance to win against us, but i hope they hold out or do some thing and fight back. would be very boring if they fall as soon as we start our ops. A.M i think we need to split into two groups and fight it out if we expect some decent fight lol :p :D. On a serious note, why did Khal Drogo even start a tribe, if you look at our leaders, they fight a lot and you do not see us stacking their villages with out any reason? and most of us survived on back tracking nukes in the initial stages of the game. khal drogo seemed to have slacked on getting tribe's defenses and kicked every one when he learnt he can't survive on his tribe's resources for ever. feel bad for the good players in REV.

Last edited by a staff member:

DeletedUser3148

We hardly ever get stacked. Hell, Look at my BP I'm on the front lines killing everyone near me and supporting those in need. Ranked 3rd in OBP and still able to run a smoothly operating tribe.
REV underestimated us big time when our members reset. Thinking they reset because they couldn't handle the fighting. Our original goal as a tribe was to reset one week in, but seeing our position and how few players were on the world compared to what we expected, we decided to hold our ground and have members further away from our core reset and cover our rear end. Clearly our strategy worked.
Then we have Destiny who cats the same villages they're trying to noble, but fail in nobling anyways. They're always replacing their low level players. Rumor is, The leadership there likes to keep a tight grip on everything. Forcing players to send their nukes out and stunting their growth. Tsk Tsk Tsk.

DeletedUser1914

I swear the others have terrible taste in colours for maps .
map_www_en30_49dccccfa14fb5438b1a7a3ad95029c8_15044806003103.png

Destiny - Currently control the core.boxed in by the other "big 5" their survival is doomed unless they can get out of that box.

American Made - Currently control south west.An interesting bit of red in their core but other than that they dont seem to have lost any villages and gain more by the day. though they share a border with TBR which is interesting.

The Brotherhood - Currently control the near most east side of the world.Good spread but there could be conflict between them and TBR should they wish to expand down.

The Black Rose - Currently control South east.shaky however as there is a fair amount of destiny mixed in.They'll need to start fighting to keep their hold and to keep expanding.

Knights Of the round Table - Currently control the north west but it is shaky destiny are in the middle of their tribe nearly dividing it.

DeletedUser3148

TBH wimped out and hugged DES. They don't want to fight. Once we eat all of Destiny, TBH will be an easy mop up.

DeletedUser3148

Also, Destiny doesn't control the entire core. They were only able to secure what they have by coining their tribe up and bringing in the REV members near them. We rimmed REV's leadership, they disbanded after that.

DeletedUser1914

its been 4 days since my last map but already there are significant changes to it.I blame destiny for recruiting another 23 players
map_www_en30_225a5ea0d00f79d9d2b15c1ab3efade1_15048395080628.png

DeletedUser3148

I blame AM for causing all that red in the North-East. I guess we just can't help but rim them. xD

DeletedUser4605

love the way all the reds vanished from SW, it will be NW and then NE, We are cleaning up already. DES is a noob tribe

DeletedUser4626

any analysis for us, love a few numbers :) (and of course seeing DES decline)

DeletedUser4605

There is not a front where DES are holding, they know what is coming at them. 4 squads of A.M players on the entire border of AM and des. You better learn to use trains DES or it is going to be a short world for you.
any analysis for us, love a few numbers :) (and of course seeing DES decline)
i will, once the big DES players are dealt with lol.

DeletedUser4619

map_www_en30_509acf95ae1e7130a125bfe95eeb2f9f_15062727781167.png

So a few things seems to have changed in since my last post.
AM & TBH are poaching players from Destiny. Seems like now that Coldog22 is gone AM doesn't much care about keeping their group small. I see Michael.Hjort has once again chose the path to rather switch side than fight it out (probably how he has been part of the winning team so many times) Guess AM isn't all about the fighting if the are willing to recruit enemies who could of put up a fight, maybe they want the world to end already? But AM is still the power house on the world. Sorry that Coldog22 could make this another win for him, but maybe when his troubles are over AM could let him join to collect the win? Anyway can't say much as I haven't really been paying attention to the politics of the world or been part of any of the chats that matter. Happy Hunting ;)

DeletedUser3148

I left for a reason MasterOfNone. I will no longer be playing this game after US 23 is won. There's no point to it.

DeletedUser4608

AM & TBH are poaching players from Destiny. Seems like now that Coldog22 is gone AM doesn't much care about keeping their group small.
AM members limit was always 80, so not sure what you are saying. We had like 7 inactives so we traded them for the best DES players.. seems like a good deal to me.