• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

YAK is now recruiting!

DeletedUser1104

Hey guys I think with the new world we should make brand new tribes.

Thus I am forming the tribe callled YAK (I was going to go with yakuza but YAK is cooler).

330px-Bos_grunniens_at_Letdar_on_Annapurna_Circuit.jpg

The game plan is we are going to make a tribe and just complain a lot.. possibly restart in a new world if things get too hard... and if we make it to the end we are going to merge and win the world.

Anyone in?

DeletedUser1581

Thus I am forming the tribe callled YAK (I was going to go with yakuza but YAK is cooler).

The game plan is we are going to make a tribe and just complain a lot.. possibly restart in a new world if things get too hard... and if we make it to the end we are going to merge and win the world.

Anyone in?
I like the pic of the yak! How many times do you planned to be rimmed? I may be interested

Anyone in?
====================================================================================================
I am afraid that you will have to stand in the queue if you want to start a tribe called YAK
Gaining credibility by assuming the identity of another tribe seems to be popular, especially if that tribe is YAK
It is said that imitation is the sincerest form of flattery so we are taking it as a compliment.
If you want to be in YAK, a much simpler way would be for you to send your application in for consideration. Having read your previous posts you seem to be an intelligent guy so you don't need to go to such lengths to get our attention. You definitely don't need to regurgitate this rubbish for the sake of a few "likes" or comments.
I am impressed with the picture though, you look good in natural light, it enhances your features. I have to say that this picture makes you look a bit horny, so if you applied you would definitely get my vote ;)

DeletedUser1104

if only i wasnt going away for a long break on easter I would make the tribe, but i rather not come back so far behind 2 weeks into the world. Someone must continue with my great plan for this world. Maybe ceero will.

DeletedUser3505

Don't worry, some other trolls got you covered. I'm sure they'll let you in when you return so you can play with likeminded children.
As for us, we're not gonna play anymore so you'll only have to compete with the rest of the copycats for our name on all future worlds.
Good luck with that.

Last edited by a staff member:

DeletedUser1581

Gets criticised for playing tribalhugs, quits game rather than proving he can lead a strong, aggressive warring tribe with few allies and no merge to win. Damn ceero that's some powerful reverse psychology.

DeletedUser3505

The problem is, with no allies you're everyone's target since they all ally. P2w is also getting too bad for me