• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

T-P & OwN War

DeletedUser

The time has come for the titans to have a little battle
Honor Above all
Both sides have agreed to go to war 1 week for today , im posting this here first and so other people can see that OwN and T-P are honorable tribes . I wouldn't mind hearing what people think about this .

The gates of Hell Are opening soon don't get caught up in the middle :D

To war and Honor
Respect to Own and T-p players good luck

DeletedUser3191

both sides are users and will do anything to win the war , watch out little tribes

DeletedUser2084

Having a week to prepare for a war is both cool but at the same time bad. It's cool because people can slowly prepare/turtle up the front lines but that's only going to make the war that much harder. I guess this one week will show who's prepared more in terms of OPs and who's coordinated enough defense everywhere better.

DeletedUser

Yeah but its equal for both sides to know that war will brake out in 1 week we both have the same amount of time to get ready , but as you say sephyrx its who has orginased the best in that time
May the best tribe win with honor

DeletedUser1581

Kinda like what AoT did then again, asked for an NAP with TP used the time to stack their front lines and then dropped the NAP. Just they don't have the leadership/organisation to make it amount for much. I expect OWN and TP both to have everything in place and it should be a good battle, look forward to watching with some popcorn!

DeletedUser1423

Should be a fun fight. Why we play the game. Sooner or later it had to happen anyhow. This world has turned out to be pretty fun.
I think both tribes have experienced players etc.
Your right front line villages get stacked etc. but on both sides.
6 days and counting.....

DeletedUser2847

I belive this is the best way to do it when there is two tribes that have been allied. No backstabbing of the alliance everybody is getting time to prepare to the new situation. So it will be fun

DeletedUser3016

Looks like it could get interesting. I would love to see where HED stand on this one too.

DeletedUser3817

I think OWN gonna roll over T-P.... They got better teamwork from sources.

DeletedUser3671

Maybe:p it all depends on what HED is going to do in this war...

DeletedUser

i dont think HED should be involved here this is to do with T-p and OWN , IMO if hed jump in on any side there is no honor in that
Anyway good luck what ever happens lets have some fun after all thats what the game is made for :D
Nice opinions iv seen here just a few that are going of topic but you can't teach some people LOL

DeletedUser3016

i dont think HED should be involved here this is to do with T-p and OWN , IMO if hed jump in on any side there is no honor in that
Anyway good luck what ever happens lets have some fun after all thats what the game is made for :D
Nice opinions iv seen here just a few that are going of topic but you can't teach some people LOL
On the contrary. Would they really want one of the 2 tribes to take ALL of the spoils and them just be left combating tribes on the rim? It would make more sense for HED to actually work with one of the tribes and pick a side, so that they A) Form a strong relationship with the other tribe and B) Don't get left behind, looking for scraps in the meantime.

DeletedUser

Fun Fun Fun is what its about you little fruit cakes , ill murder you all HAHHAHHAHAHHAH :confused::p:eek::oops::rolleyes:o_O

DeletedUser1423

Ok operation evil doctor to commences in 6 hours.....Funny bone for 200.