• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Uninitiated Self Attacks

DeletedUser1719

Not sure how to explain this but every now and again i get a random attack from myself to one of my own villages. I am sure i am not doing it as you have to change tabs and i use presets for farming.
The latest occurred today during the reload. I had no incoming attacks when the game was taken down for an update. When i logged back in i had an attack 36 min from its target (my own village). The travel time shows as 48 mins so it had been travelling for 12 minutes and the game was down for less than 5 mins so it should have been showing before the game was taken down. For the previous period i was checking building queues and did not go into the attack/support/relocate screens.
This is not the first time that random attacks have occurred but i thought it must be something i was doing accidentally.
I use different computers with different operating systems and versions depending on where i am ie work/home, just to complicate matters.

DeletedUser1719

Just noticed that the village itself does not show the under attack icon but when you tab to that village you get the two attack icons showing at the bottom of the screen. The size of the attack is one i have set for farming but i had NO other farming runs operating from the village at this time.

DeletedUser2185

Can we get some screenshots on this please? A GIF would be even better.

So far I have been unable to REPRODUCE