• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Removing realm buttons

• Thread starter DeletedUser2193
  • Start date

DeletedUser2193

Is there a way I can get removed completely from a realm? I'm talking about the buttons in the log-in part where you chose the world and/or co-op.
I have one realm where I tested out some stuff ages ago, but haven't played there and do not plan to, and today I accidentally clicked on a new world didn't even chose the location of my village but the new realm button appeared.
Would it be possible to have only my one world that I'm playing and the co-op's I have?

DeletedUser

To do this you have to send a message to a mod on the realm in question. Make sure to specify you don't want your account deleted, just the one on that realm

How do I find a mod to message? I don't see a page that lists mods and which realms they moderate. Do I message them on here or in game?

DeletedUser3016

How do I find a mod to message? I don't see a page that lists mods and which realms they moderate. Do I message them on here or in game?
You put a ticket in mate. That way the right mod gets the right ticket automatically. Everything gets directed through to the correct people, so long as you have filled out the world on the ticket form correctly.

DeletedUser3444

Is it possible to get your account removed, whilst you are coop'ing someone in the same tribe, and then, once your account is removed, still be able to coop that person? In other words, that you do not have your own village, just a coop?

DeletedUser3016

No, because you would not be in the same tribe as them, as you would not have an account :p