Recent content by Yatogami

1. Yatogami

Is MFD Marked for Death?

There was a small quake felt around the world today. If you felt it, don't worry, it was just one of Titus' nukes landing.
  2. Yatogami

Sell Me

The dragons have been turned off for this world.
  3. Yatogami

Top 10 Maps

I havent checked the available stats sites so I don't know how it is tracked, which is why I am asking; how are conquers tracked in order to give an unbiased overview of war progress? Iirc recently a player was talked about growing solely off gifted villages from an 80k account, which means...
  4. Yatogami

Is MFD Marked for Death?

You are correct, I was on the verge of quitting during my launch on Captain Spaulding, what, 3 or 4 weeks ago? I literally spent 10 minutes sending out what was a truly poorly timed op and it did cost me. This isn't to mention I was 40 hours away from the front line and so an almost 2 day op...
  5. Yatogami

Is MFD Marked for Death?

That was an awful lot of typing just to say "waahhhhhh"
  6. Yatogami

War started between DEAD RIDERS vs SOPRANOS

Two people have an issue with how you post so obviously we are the same person. I'm SYPHAX, too. Don't forget also, I'M SPARTACUS.
  7. Yatogami

War started between DEAD RIDERS vs SOPRANOS

Attacking the IQ of another player whom you neither know nor have met is like swinging a sword at your enemy by the blade and is a forum tactic often grasped at by those who have little else to bring to a discussion or argument. I tire of your repeated attempts to discredit Kei's intelligence...
  8. Yatogami

Is MFD Marked for Death?

Dear Def Solis. Sabotage is not the way. Coming from a world where we attempted an agreement dissuading sabotage and subsequently were forced to show the enemy the error of their ways. I promise you, this isn't the option you want, seeing as you are unable to form a decent offensive, let...
  9. Yatogami

Welcome to Palamidi (EN42)

There are heavy farmers, but for the most part players don't need to farm and compete as it was in the early days because the Gwen game allows nobles and coins to be bought. As f2p, I am still playing catchup with tribemates who can afford to put some cash through the p2w game for a coins prize...
  10. Yatogami

Welcome to Palamidi (EN42)

Certainly beats the state of current play.
  11. Yatogami

Is MFD Marked for Death?

My activity has been dwindling, I expect today's results will be a wake up call for me not to be lazy and come at it properly next round. My point is you haven't been doing anything that a sane responsible leader would do when they have access to knowledge that could help win battles. By your...
  12. Yatogami

Is MFD Marked for Death?

Fighting a war game is exactly what you are not doing. You have spy access to pertinent and actionable info and in your iwn words have decided NOT to fight. You have no idea what you are doing.
  13. Yatogami

Is MFD Marked for Death?

I am way too lazy to time attacks.
  14. Yatogami

Is MFD Marked for Death?

I dont think you have anything to worry about, I mean, you were there. You know.
  15. Yatogami

nobling villa keeping existing walls, possible?

I would leave the wall, but send more troops, 20 axes won't do