• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Recent content by Yaricx

1. General Discussion Raglan (EN96)

Hmmmm
  2. General Discussion Quermançó (EN95)

The more things change, the more they stay the same.
  3. General Discussion Nussberg (EN92)

There’s actually mods on the forums? That’s news to me. You got banned for a screenshot that I’m supposed to know about? Ok. Send it in game then. I’d like to see this evidence. As for multi accounting, you claim that two people are the same person. Do you have proof? You’re complaining...
  4. General Discussion Nussberg (EN92)

I am CRU leadership. Oh you mean how I sacrifice troops that I do not need in ops that someone else does. I don’t care. I have a ridiculous amount of troops so I really do t care if a nuke gets sacrificed every day. A new one is built every day. So let’s look at what really happened here. You...
  5. General Discussion Nussberg (EN92)

Yep I feel ya. I just getting to 22m
  6. Fighters wanted

You’re not on this world are you?
  7. Fighters wanted

You get banned for supposed scripting yet if you abuse to get unlimited resources, that’s totally fine. Even with proof.
  8. Fighters wanted

He asked to join my tribe. I didn’t respond. Also looks like NBD has two doing the same but not crowning everything. Yeah there are cheaters. It makes them think they are good. He’ll probably just refund all the crowns he bought, and then he’ll disappear. Or someone will noble his a03...
  9. Fighters wanted

Just thought I’d put something out there that CRU is looking for active fighters. Believe it or not, some people actually fight in this game. I’m not saying there is anything wrong with FarmVille, but sometimes you need more. If you’re active, like to fight, you could be a good fit. With that...
  10. General Discussion Nussberg (EN92)

I will do something about it.
  11. General Discussion Nussberg (EN92)

Nice write up. Some valid points for sure. I don’t have paths to 10, just 8. Funny thing is people don’t look at tribe points before just jumping to the one with the highest member count. Heh. I’m just farming with a couple buddies. Won thief and only player with over 100k gathered ‍♂️
  12. General Discussion Nussberg (EN92)

Free raiding paths lvl 8 if anyone wants