• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Recent content by Wombo

1. General Discussion Bojnice Castle

Yeah defense is much more powerful with on no relocation. Maybe what could be done is increase recruiting time for all defensive units. Speaking of alt accounts.... On Yielden realm, the majority of active players in GLD are multi accounting. It's crystal clear obvious and they'll bring this...
  2. General Discussion Bojnice Castle

No relocation adds a bit of strategy to the game as you need to design a plan before acting but it's slow, the speed needs to increase. Relocation is more beneficial for ones who cheat. They just need to focus on pumping out units, noblemen and just bounce them all over the realm.
  3. General Discussion (Yielden)

This realm we have GLD mass recruitment tribe, GLD Academy mass recruitment tribe and KOV which is begging to be an academy tribe of GLD and TRT which is an academy tribe of KOV. Is this even allowed? It's super lazy. The numbers should tone down. I tried setting up my own tribe this realm, a...
  4. General Discussion (Yielden)

Can you ducking chill out with the early Gwen nobles? I hate it how the employees here are milking this game. Compared to todays standards this game is a jewel and should be embraced, not exploited.
  5. Configurations Feedback (Vianden)

Though I did not do much on this world, I can say with certainty that no relocation games, with VP are one of the most enjoyable ones. It adds a bit of strategy to it, whereas with relocation it feels like flat out spam, all about numbers. What would improve it is increasing the world speed IMO...
  6. General Discussion (Laarne)

@JackInTheBox Well good, just like you guys ruined the game. The realm turned into filthy diarrhea because of you and your tribe. Lacking in leadership even before 3 leader left...This is very close to being a dead game and nobody other than you and your elite tribes is to blame for it.
  7. World Map (Top 5 Tribes) - Updating

The realm was over before you posted your first screenshot here. That's when 3 leaders left including me.
  8. General Discussion (Laarne)

You are defending [Family Friendly Mod Edit], that's why somebody blew up on you. You are supporting the cancer of the game that causes hundreds of players to leave each realm. The less players you have the harder it is to support this system of paying for benefits and cheating, I don't know why...
  9. General Discussion (Laarne)

Oh WIN is such a loving tribe :) That's why they are harassing my players, using farm bots and multiple accounts and bragging about it. gaining level 47 before protection. Players are leaving the game left and right, and as well a decline in leaders to create a community. You know what I can...
  10. General Discussion (Laarne)

This realm has turned into filthy garbage no matter what happens.
  11. General Discussion (Laarne)

I like it how you just brush it off, oh like 600k plundered resources before attack protection ends, that's achievable. All you need to do is farm with cavalry, nonstop, all day, all night with pausing. What a joke. Cheaters are everywhere. The problem is that a group of experienced players...
  12. General Discussion (Laarne)

(Message is above) I don't know, what am I supposed to do? Why should I even continue, if they can effortlessly win anytime they want.
  13. General Discussion (Laarne)

This is one of the most hideous realms I've ever played on. This WIN tribe reached like 37 on the first day of this server. I decided to create an opposition because I'm not a fan of it. This WIN tribe keeps on boosting its levels, today after attack protection it reached level 47. Not only...