• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Recent content by Wakthebrave

1. Spanish domination server (INTERNATIONAL)

Dead world. Already finish it. Polish guys come making cheats. They have a way to enter in the code game, and add troops, resources, nobles...etc Also, they know a way to buy cheap crowns. So, if 6k crowns = 60€, they can buy in less 20€ pay4Win, and cheating. tw2 is dead
  2. current situation of the European worlds.

Good morning, many of you know me, I have been a cheater and I have also played legally. I have dedicated many hours to this game, and I have been the creator of an idea of an international world, where we have seen things that make this game seem unsafe. At the beginning of the world, several...
  3. Spanish domination server (INTERNATIONAL)

I just know one thing, if polish tribe come here and cheats Memers dont have any option
  4. Spanish domination server (INTERNATIONAL)

do you have discord brother?
  5. Spanish domination server (INTERNATIONAL)

Hurt, we dont need to convince them, they keep playing worlds where they basically dupping and sending attacks to inactives. Well played guys! u won because of betrays, cheats and bug. Enjoy closing it.
  6. Spanish domination server (INTERNATIONAL)

Just register in the world and watch it... you would like it.
  7. Spanish domination server (INTERNATIONAL)

hello davincy. How u doing
  8. Spanish domination server (INTERNATIONAL)

hello guys, as i said up, a polish tribe try to cheat in our server... NO IN THIS ONE!! they create like +400/500 alts for making barbarians and a safe zone... Not in our server!! a NO CHEATING SERVER! They also try to make Bug + crowns.... in 12h they have +500 cavs and 1700...
  9. Spanish domination server (INTERNATIONAL)

but our CM is the best one ever
  10. Spanish domination server (INTERNATIONAL)

feel free eat inactives! btw, we have some cheaters in spanish world... Polish try to make some barbarians alts and make a sea of barbarians...
  11. Spanish domination server (INTERNATIONAL)

Conor, don't play that world seriously for a single moment. Farming-minting-eating towns cannot be considered serious gaming, and I only did so to lengthen the world, since I knew about your betrayal and the rest long before it happened. Do you know why no measures were taken? because I think...
  12. Spanish domination server (INTERNATIONAL)

Hello Conor, I see that yours is a personal problem with me... you must not have liked that I had photos of you... there are times when you have to think about not sending things to groups that you are going to betray. Regarding the world! Congratulations! you are all winners! an ideal...
  13. Spanish domination server (INTERNATIONAL)

That tribe u select is MArvel, french tribe. Of course some tribes could join, just 5th days since it start. But i dont think memers could join, not enought level
  14. Spanish domination server (INTERNATIONAL)

Also, dont be scared of enter 2-3 weeks later world open! could be playable, a lot of tribes think restarting, get zones...etc!