• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Recent content by ViNsTeR

1. ViNsTeR

General Discussion (Montjuïc)

Well what i took from it was that you were all moaning about the tribe limit, from what i understood something to do with MRT's of noobs beating smaller tribes of good players or something like that, so toys came out the pram and you made your protest, CPS were being attacked by every MRT on the...
  2. ViNsTeR

yip yelp i do, i wait and watch to see if your actions speak louder than words, so the zerk will just stay a small tribe from now on then is that what your saying? i guarantee the next world they play they will be the MRT on that world
  3. ViNsTeR

Tribe limits: For a very long time it has been our wish and the communities to have smaller tribes. The tribe limits was something very deep into the game code and not possible to edit. We are very glad to announce that from now on we have 3 model, and we still plan to adjust this further...
  4. ViNsTeR

World Settings

What's happened to the World setting thread being in the world forums? This use to be a thing however there are a number of worlds that don't have this in their forums How are player supposed to know what the world type is night bonus relocation etc? It seems the drop off of was World 61, every...
  5. ViNsTeR

its a shame it did work out as the concept was so cool sounding, even if they couldn't get the features to work, just being able to build the fortress up to lv 40 and holding it for a said period of time to win the world for me would have been a great addition, on domination worlds of course
  6. ViNsTeR

for a while hehe, i remember the fortress feature when i joined back in world 2 or should i say that there was meant to be an end game however they canned it so maybe its the same with tribe limit ie they have canned it,
  7. ViNsTeR

so far they have been
  8. ViNsTeR

yeah but where would be the fun in that, good luck with the protest im sure all you efforts for everyone will be well worth your toil
  9. ViNsTeR

creating a 200 player tribe is just strengthening the position, if no one made them then perhaps they might change, lets face it the numbers are ever more dwindling soon there wont be 200 players a world, maybe then they might reduce the tribe limits, just stop playing the game rather than...
  10. ViNsTeR

likewise my friend
  11. ViNsTeR

EN65 Map

Top 5
  12. ViNsTeR

You know that you can choose to build a big tribe or not, totally up to you, the reason on there tribe profile has to be the lamest excuse to form a MRT ive ever heard, the world setting get released it tells you clearly the tribe limit, if your not happy with it then dont join that world, its...
  13. ViNsTeR

Hey im ViNsTeR, i just got out of the shower, did i miss anything?
  14. ViNsTeR

Top 10

just look at the offensive bash overall, i think you can see the outcome of this world already, dunno where hes getting the 3 tribes have a chance bit from, i only see one group of players here that have a shot, well i say a shot its virtually a done dead
  15. ViNsTeR

Forming A New Tribe To Try To Speed Up This Worlds End

it was our very active leader Quarts that has 'dragged' this world out your more than welcome to come and join us buddy