• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Recent content by Tokano

1. Tokano

General Discussion (Montjuïc)

Guys, I think we made it two whole pages without any major rule violations! :eek: You guys really do care.
  2. Tokano

New Domination 70%

Sounds like I missed a lot of good drama.
  3. Tokano

VP 3000 Target Reached - Close World

Don't you lie to me.
  4. Tokano

Biggest Battles Montjuïc (EN65)

These are the reports I live for.
  5. Tokano

Configurations Feedback (Kollmitz)

Hey! That's my name!
  6. Tokano

VP 3000 Target Reached - Close World

86%... You can't convince me that this world wasn't just a test of endurance that I would have never had the patience for.
  7. Tokano

I don't know what a boot action is, but if it was against the rules and I had the ticket, it got dealt with.
  8. Tokano

Yeah, that would be one hell of struggle. Thank goodness a situation like that has never occurred before. ;)
  9. Tokano

Hold up. I have a great idea. 100% coverage.
  10. Tokano

G-guys... We have RULES. R U L E S. Rules. Please read both of them and obey.
  11. Tokano

Lol, they tried so hard to make it work. Don't think for a minute they let the idea die a peaceful death, it was dragged along kicking and screaming forever before they took it out behind the barn and shot it. There just wasn't a good way to deliver what was promised without compromising...
  12. Tokano

Well played.
  13. Tokano

I mean, what do you want to know about it? It was expensive, it was too powerful, and it was impossible to defeat and it completely broke the balance of the game.
  14. Tokano

Yeah, it's a great idea, but the actual way it worked out was just... WAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYY too much work. Even on the test server where you literally can conquer (literally) an entire world in an afternoon.
  15. Tokano

Lol, as someone who actually tested the fortress feature, be glad it was canned. Edit: It wasn't the full fat version of it, mind you. It was a "it's technically there, but you can't see any of the graphics" sort of thing that we did on the test server eons ago.