Recent content by tennison

1. Co-op Rules for Yburg

it depends KOR yes if they have 9 zombies they will be stronger than 1 individual player but they wont be stronger than tribes unless the tribe they are fighting is weak it doesnt really affect anyone unless the players they attack are tribeless in my eyes but it also depends on the coop abuser...
  2. Top 10 Tribes / Map

yes THC are small but we have no where near run out of targets just yet debating on which tribe to make fall next lol
  3. Top 10 Tribes / Map

forum has become a bit dead
  4. Top 10 Tribes / Map

YKZ droping rapidly now
  5. Top 10 Tribes / Map

have to agree with you there
  6. Top 10 Tribes / Map

my thoughts on top 10 1.NW, Seems as if they became a mass recruiting tribe most leaders have quit or been banned i do not see them winning the war 2.TNS,Have been fighting a coalition if thats what you call it doing a outstanding job from what i have seen 3.TRS,honestly not sure what to say...
  7. TOP 5/map

in was in the mail where all leaders where i know regular members would of not heard about it but i was in FLN at the time so they left me in the mail and im 100 percent sure a grace period was issued if you message me in game ill send you the quote best i can do
  8. TOP 5/map

there was a grace period it was in the mail
  9. Top 5 Players

no but they give you a idea of what your about to deal with
  10. Nginx problem, TW2 not available

i cannot enter either
  11. TOP 5/map

thats true good job for hanging in there ORC hmm still failing to understand why you rated FLN as excellent we have yet to leave our mark on this world
  12. TOP 5/map

a bit quiet now
  13. Yburg players

i know that feeling though lol
  14. Yburg players

yup
  15. TOP 5/map

went ahead and made a map of the top 5 tribes not great but at least we now know where the tribes are located at