• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Recent content by T3RR11

1. Good fight everyone!

There it goes, see you all around another time!
  2. End of the Realm Swansea (EN71)

GGs Everyone.
  3. Good fight everyone!

Few more leaderboards - Top players at endgame - Bashpoints of those players - Top few tribes that remained
  4. Good fight everyone!

Good fight everyone, was a good world, quite enjoyed myself and look forward to seeing some familiar faces in the next. Here is a leaderboard for history's sake.
  5. Xativa Top 10 Tribes Map

Apparently Ghost Girl is aware, But i agree there has been nothing letting anyone know what is going on. Inb4 the world just shuts off on players after a week without warning.
  6. Xativa Top 10 Tribes Map

You got this JeTi noble like crazy! :D
  7. Xativa Top 10 Tribes Map

Good to see there system is top notch. -.-
  8. Xativa Top 10 Tribes Map

Dynamic Map: 06/06/2017
  9. Xativa Top 10 Tribes Map

@Ghost Girl, What is this forum post's topic. I just posted about the top 10 tribes in this forum post which i thought was aloud but it was deleted. Repost: "In other news for the World en24 Xativa, SET - Sipping Espresso Taking Over just hit 75% of the world. Coming in Second is IMP -...
  10. Xativa Top 10 Tribes Map

You need help dank. You come on the forums just to cause crap. You don't even play anymore, You hate the game, You obviously hate the community, But you keep coming back to make these stupid posts. Honestly move on with your life. Maybe take up some counseling for your troubled life. I can...
  11. Xativa Top 10 Tribes Map

Dank i feel like you need to go back to tw1. I mean you constantly brag how better it is.
  12. Xativa Top 10 Tribes Map

Not trying to be a jerk but holy crap a moderator. That's quite a rare sight. There are quite a few fixes i'd suggest as well and they are: * Rework on the mail/Tribal forum formatting system. (Spacing is horrible if you edit it somewhere there it gets broken.) * Little update on when the...
  13. Xativa Top 10 Tribes Map

Couldn't of explained it better myself!
  14. Xativa Top 10 Tribes Map

Personally, I've now got my life together and have a day job working 8am - 4:30pm. Getting up at 6am getting home at 6pm. I mean i don't really have the time anymore to manage even my 80 village. I'm not upset that it's ending the way it is and to be honest IMP was the merger. SET and LOD have...
  15. Xativa Top 10 Tribes Map

Good going! Soon to be 2nd :D (By soon i mean maybe a week)