• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Recent content by Sychros91

1. Sniping

A sniper
  2. Why do you allow cheating? (Yielden)

The morale of the story, The game getting worst and I dont think inno is doing anything, It only here to allow them to generate some income for inno to build up their other games. Thus lets just look for something new to play that is something similar as this game :)
  3. Claim 2 Nobles

Shoot gwen arrow, if you are lucky, gets the bullseye with 2 nobleman. If not, you have to pay for the extra arrow till u get it
  4. How much are they crowning v2.0 of v2.1

The moral of the story, Spend Money+Time, you won't be defeated and enter the looped that inno wants you to be in :D
  5. How many coins per noble

Got this from here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1yBnVEYWBp1T08gqkJei7UXDbNWDVdEaEErXBZFMzo5E/edit The total required amount of coins can simply be calculated by using the equation n(n+1)/2. For example, for a 330 village limit, you will need to have minted 54615 coins. This case is...
  6. General Discussion (Terebovlia)

Because we are just here for some fun time :)
  7. Biggest Battles (Terebovlia)

Thx Rhaegar2, And yes HC is the best in terms of overall defense :)
  8. Biggest Battles (Terebovlia)

The defender didn't calculate extra MA and LC that were recruited after the 1st wave of attack, There was a dilemma either to move 2k Spears to defend this villa or save it up to snipe Noble train incoming (that were deceived). It was a good attempt at defense. I believe we did some damage to Lambez
  9. End of the Realm (Ortenbourg)

miss spelled zujkis with zumbis?
  10. Feedback on Settings Thread (Post Here)

Totally agree on this
  11. TW2 Tracker

I understand that TW2 tracker has closed down due to data leaking or whatever the issue is. But sincerely that tracker is useful for some of us to keep track of tribe growth. Since the website is closed, I really appreciate that Innogames will allow us to at least ZOOM in the minimap on the...