• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Recent content by srfman

1. Final fairwell!

The manager/support person, isn't even reading the messages. Since he was banned on all worlds over there, he asked them to delete the account. He returned the same message that he was detected using bots and his account wouldn't be returned. Obviously not even reading support messages at all.
  2. Final fairwell!

Anyway since I knew he wouldn't be back on, thought I would answer your question. He is looking for a new game to play with a different company. If you have any ideas, let me know. I will pass them on.
  3. Final fairwell!

The US server is turning villages gray and then orange. Player villages aren't detected as there villages, have to click on them 2-4 times to get them to change, spy counters going backwards, and tons of other issues. Be glad you are here on the EN server. US isn't even playable right now...
  4. Final fairwell!

He doesn't have anything on the computer. He is using our parents computer which barely runs the game while away from home. I am his only coop and I don't even know what a bot looks like. There was no cheating or bots on any computer.
  5. Final fairwell!

I am his brother and play part time over the years. He is completely gone and won't have anything to do with the game/company. He was finishing this world because he was trying to mentor a player. That player went inactive, so he is done. They "in theory" detected him using bots on the US...