• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Recent content by soltveit

1. Disconnected every 20 farm run I send...

It can be that your ip are banned for 1-2 min when you repeatly send mass farms... so, first they disconnect you - then they ban your ip for 2 mins....at least how it seems to be...
  2. Disconnected every 20 farm run I send...

ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT
  3. Disconnected every 20 farm run I send...

I was wondering if it was the new anti cheat system they implented, that made the game unplayable... but - as this is a huge problem for me, I doubt ill go another server...my normal of spending hrs every day on the game - will expand to spending weeks every day on the same tasks.... - and I...
  4. Disconnected every 20 farm run I send...

What is that crap, I get disconnected and have to wait a min or two for every 20 farm run I send? Sending 50 farm runs from 9 towns now take 1h...not 5 mins... what crap is this????
  5. I cannot see the realm!

I can't see the realm in the open realm list....
  6. Server is going like a jojo...

Server is very unstable - respond time is very very long... I can do several attacks, no response - then it pops up all of them, wich also mess it up. It wont load new areas, have to refresh - and that takes a minute to complete. Messages and reports are not showing, because it takes too long...
  7. TWX-15841 - Relocation provision Bug

I see it resets now, finally...but some still got the bug. Hope they do a 'world reset' so it affects all...or restart.
  8. TWX-15841 - Relocation provision Bug

That is abuse of bug - and should be reported.
  9. TWX-15841 - Relocation provision Bug

Ye - I got the same....I can relocate 13k new axemen to my town.
  10. Hamsters ate the server line...

Cant login, but when i get in...it takes 3-5 mins and i disconnect. Cannot do anything on the server.
  11. Server: Tatai Var keeps disconnecting every 5 min.

You did something, so now its stabile - perfect connection all day :-)
  12. Server: Tatai Var keeps disconnecting every 5 min.

This issue has been going on for 2 days now. Every 4-5 mins, it looses connection - and nothing happends. Have to wait 2-3 mins before I can reconnect to server. This must be an internal network/switch error, as it is not my connection that is wrong. I can play other tw worlds with no problems...
  13. Tatai Var - keeps getting internal error!

I tried 2 different computers now - and whenever I try to send a attack, i get 'Internal Error'. I can put things in build que - and thats about it. The game is now unplayable.
  14. Server: Tatai Var keeps disconnecting every 5 min.

It is close to unplayable. I can do half my commands, then it just looses connection - and I have to wait 3 mins, and i can do rest of the commands...switch to other city, and start doing commands, it looses connection and I have to wait another 3 mins - and if i am lucky, I get to finish...
  15. Server: Tatai Var keeps disconnecting every 5 min.

Assuming there is a connection problem with the server, as it looses internet connection - drops out for 2-3 mins then its back online agian for 5 mins, and it looses connection again. This problem has been going on now for 2-3 hrs, and is quite annoying.