• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Recent content by Sollo85

1. General Discussion Castelo do Curutelo

Hi Everyone !!! Any new realm starting ?
  2. Biggest Battles (Quadrangular castle)

We don't have war with majestic as we leave profesionist at the end ... All out .. 2 real tribes fighting after ... case closed ... no one will remember you for this realm . End of storey
  3. Biggest Battles (Quadrangular castle)

you are alive because we like clowns... they make us a lot of publicity
  4. General Discussions (Quadrangular castle)

Where did lord fuzzy gone from south west?
  5. Biggest Battles (Quadrangular castle)

TMS ... wtf you talking there? you are shite ... apart flamma oberon and misha that are on that area who else attacked you from Daci? stop all this telenovelas mate ... 2 inch is not enough to make someone happy ... You are a proper cry cry princess. Take a bottle of wine and enjoy the big final...
  6. General Discussions (Quadrangular castle)

Leonardis ... for all the deffensive points you make me have I deserved mate :) . The villas will come to us anyway.... Thanks for all the investments mate ... Pass me that high level tribe boy :)
  7. Biggest Battles (Quadrangular castle)

I have been asked where I am hiding the ranger :)
  8. Bad Day

Pointless to do it man... Enjoy the game ... As you stated 'If admin find' is not working seeing that they are on your side ' you offend one of our colleagues yesterday... I remember when I have done this some years ago I got a 24h ban... you wasn't yesterday .... so what's the point ? Enjoy...
  9. General Discussions (Quadrangular castle)

players with android have been banned as well Ridiculous seriously. And the support team not having a f....g clue what to do... actually they know.... they sending you back the same automatic reply. Shame Shame Shame ....
  10. Bad Day

Leonardis 4 of my co players has been attacked yesterday by you ... 4 trains plus another 2 wad from you. Calculating the time of arrival... than the distance between you and each players 'The mathematic calculation proved that you suppose to lunch 4 trains of TRB on 4 different players on a...
  11. General Discussions (Quadrangular castle)

we are here boys ... just that we focus more on the game to catch you from behind ... you advanced so much.... Putin have a lot of coins this realm
  12. General Discussions (Quadrangular castle)

Hi che .... Should I join the team ? :)