• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Recent content by Sister Sledge

1. Sister Sledge

End of the Realm Jemeppe (EN88)

1) This is a domination world not a VP world 2) You have given first place to a player with 1 village that happens to be the highest point village on the map Prizes should be Defeated units as attacker Rank No offence to the guy you gave first place to, but when you look at his...
  2. Sister Sledge

End of the Realm Dún Libhse (EN82)

top player is calculated using total bash-points not just offensive points It used to just be OBP but it was changed some time ago to also include DBP
  3. Sister Sledge

General Discussion Dún Libhse

You have difficulty understanding anything that is being said. Everything you hear gets diluted and reorganised to fit your narrative, whatever that is. It makes it impossible to get the message across to you This all started with you moaning about Inno banning your tribe (which i still highly...
  4. Sister Sledge

I don't get why you are still throwing shade when it seems you and members of your tribe are cheating. You can't really maintain the moral high ground when you are sat there playing the inactive Erlang Shen account. Its a little bit hypocritical don't ya think? If that is the case, go back to...
  5. Sister Sledge

Seriously, you are just talking rubbish now. Sit down
  6. Sister Sledge

it was before EN25 - they moved on to EN25 after they got disbanded and did the same on that world too
  7. Sister Sledge

@cultist I am looking at your 'I want this question answered about a corrupt mod' thread - its not open for further response but you are spouting off on there about a world that you cannot even remember. Mods disbanding tribes and moving villages ???? I know exactly the world you refer to...
  8. Sister Sledge

General Discussion Bojnice Castle

There just seems to be a lot of hate going on here and i really don't understand why In my experience Barren aims to run a clean crew. He has always been against cheating. If someone has proof of cheating in his tribe there is no need to post it on here just tell him and he will do something...
  9. Sister Sledge

General Discussions (Quadrangular castle)

Perhaps i will join the world when that happens as i like the odds. It adds a new strategy not previously considered. Tribes thinking to wait a few weeks before joining on the rim should now consider waiting a month until everyone banned :D #Consultant #CompetitiveRates
  10. Sister Sledge

Is there anyone left?
  11. Sister Sledge

The Vent * A place to let off steam*

Well it is easy to resolve - stop being (t)hitty and its forgotten Life is too short to keep holding on to grudges I have no time for these negative vibes If people are nice to me i respond likewise If people start (w)itching they can expect me to come out fighting I am chilled with it
  12. Sister Sledge

Stop orbiting me You've gone too far and now you are just an embarrassment You got given a chance and you failed miserably Stay in your lane #Simp
  13. Sister Sledge

If your co op/tribe mate is banned for multi accounting and he has sent defence to your village from a fake account you have benefited from multi accounting - banned Inno trying to persuade tribes to be self governing They also seem to be checking history. So if a player got help from scripting...
  14. Sister Sledge

WAK just shut up i actually dont know what you are going on about half the time We had no way of knowing that some guy in your tribe would get so annoyed at whatever it was that was happening in your tribe that he would do that in the middle of the night. You seem to keep forgetting that he...
  15. Sister Sledge

I said yes to giving you a spot on EN63 and Yes you did get the boot because when you are in a tribe it tends to make a player very uneasy if you start posting stuff on the forum and saying in the tribe chat that you have some big revenge planned and getting blood. No one wants to hear that...