• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Recent content by shiithappens92

1. Let's Not......

Can you give me your stats also? The one you and your team that haven’t cheated.. oh wait, theres nothing xDD you can’t possibly win in a legitimate manner. Even the majestics are taking your group as a joke.
  2. General Discussion Bojnice Castle

“Did your mum say ‘shithappens’ when she had you?” What a fvcking corny reply that only reflects how a nerd and loser you are on real life. Parties might be a little rare to you kiddo. I hope you give us a good fight on 82 as you only did was crying on that forum and protesting for nothing...
  3. Let's Not......

Are you serious? Last time I checked were still a top 1 with lesser coiners on our team and better map control. I don’t cry like your team for being outcoined. Nevertheless, we will also win this realm with ease if you and your “”stacked”” team doesn’t keep up. All I see on this realm forum are...
  4. Let's Not......

So fun to see sfu cry coz they were outwitted by our member. Your tears would go to waste and your dreams to be ‘tbe’ would go down the drain. :((
  5. General Discussion Bojnice Castle

Well that only shows that you aren’t that popular you thought you were. And why’d you removed your not-supposedly-face? Well according to science, british are more likely to be a product of inbreeding than the rest of the world. so that means you’re still not out of the hook.
  6. General Discussion Bojnice Castle

You look like a product of inbreeding in your picture
  7. General Discussion Bojnice Castle

New year, new drama. It seems non tribe is collapsing. Bold of them to put in tribe that they are realm winners. Just like SFU, they are just living the daydream.
  8. General Discussion Bojnice Castle

You do have a lot of time chatting here. Did you pay a prison guard to smuggle a phone on your jail cell?
  9. General Discussion Bojnice Castle

Update: cps territory is getting smaller by the day.
  10. General Discussion Bojnice Castle

Modern spanish conquest on EN server
  11. General Discussion Bojnice Castle

WKK > NoN > CPS
  12. General Discussion Bojnice Castle

This loser Barren always complain when getting outclassed. Obviously, your playing field is much lower than us Warrior Kings. You’re just in the same level as those proud SFU who only won previous worlds by pawning noobs but cower when challenged and then throws excuses. You people only talk big...
  13. General Discussion Bojnice Castle

O ooopsie not so tuff now nerdlocker?
  14. General Discussion Bojnice Castle

Not Not just group of nerds but a group of virgin people with blue balls not getting hard when challenged. Im inviting them to kill time at en80 while waiting for relo dom. Im gonna rip them kids then. Im just killing time in en80 to shove these kids cps and non. I invited them for an early...