• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Recent content by Queenmaebaee

1. General Discussion Quermançó (EN95)

Should show the rules of the actual game to jhin and his tribe. That's what they are breaking.
  2. General Discussion Peralada (EN94)

dont need the credit card when u can just dupe everything
  3. General Discussion Peralada (EN94)

u kidding... u need me to show u how easy it is to do what u and ur members are doing?
  4. General Discussion Peralada (EN94)

its common sense the way players in your tribe progressed so quickly. the dupe method is very simple. just sad you allow it in your tribe. u are the leader... lead by example.
  5. General Discussion Quermançó (EN95)

imagine claiming to be one of the best and you cheat LOL
  6. General Discussion Peralada (EN94)

you are legit teaching your whole tribe how to cheat. you are a sad sad person. legit. make a guide how to suck at a game so u revert to cheating instead =P
  7. General Discussion Quermançó (EN95)

hear you are teaching everybody how to do the dupe glitch in your tribe. maybe you should make a new guide on how to do it. imagine claiming to be good at a game LOL.
  8. General Discussion Quermançó (EN95)

yeah because you would have to spend your life savings doing it LOL
  9. General Discussion Quermançó (EN95)

you gotta have 40+ p2w people to compete... why would u want it lowered?
  10. General Discussion Quermançó (EN95)

you gonna buy this world to? asking for a friend.
  11. General Discussion Peralada (EN94)

Empo is still getting dicked on by jack constantly LOL. i think he has lost 30 nukes already
  12. General Discussion Peralada (EN94)

imagine struggling this hard against 3 members from Epstein Island Survivors LOL
  13. General Discussion Peralada (EN94)

guy still has protection on his second village even after buying 20 of them from his friend Dlontes.
  14. General Discussion Peralada (EN94)

How did we get outplayed. You guys are struggling against 5 people and are losing nuke after nuke after all the p2w your tribe has done. It’s the only reason we continued on the world was to make your tribe spend more money. I just have never seen somebody to go to the extreme as your player...
  15. General Discussion Peralada (EN94)

That’s just desperate… couldn’t beat me so had to buy me. You guys have 46 members vs like 5 of us and you still had to keep spending money which is outrageous. Legit never have seen that much p2w. Guy nobles a low level barb and is able to get it to level 30 farm warehouse and level 20 hQ an...