• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Recent content by Omnipotence

1. Omnipotence

Removal of Threads

Inno, are we just going to pretend this bug never happened?
  2. Omnipotence

General Discussion Dún Libhse

XD I did it in response to you doing it on a coop in my prov with a 20k axe nuke. Last time I touched this game was en56 and I’ve never even heard of this dupe bug before, I had to learn it from you. Like fuck am I gonna sit there and get rimmed by you dogs. You were chatting so much shit in the...
  3. Omnipotence

No Compliance with their own rules.

I never played tw1 so I can't disagree with your statements, I do think it has a much better system than tw2 tho. Crowns become less valuable as the game progresses, 20 walls don't really mean anything, random nukes don't replace anything, and almost all tribes can get to unity given enough...
  4. Omnipotence

I'm not in SFU. I'm stating that Inno will 100% be receiving many chargebacks if nothing is done. I also never stated no one cheated you. 'real talent will triumph over cheaters' At a certain point numbers overcomes skill, you can't compete with someone with over 50 minted coins before bp...
  5. Omnipotence

This world was shaping up to be another big competitive one with multiple premades that only come around once every year or two. As it stands, I'm already aware of multiple people that are quitting the world and I'm on the fence if this continues. You'll also be getting some chargebacks Inno.
  6. Omnipotence

Let's Not......

XD
  7. Omnipotence

Let's Not......

you're gonna get wiped off en, gl
  8. Omnipotence

Let's Not......

stating facts, unlike you
  9. Omnipotence

Let's Not......

you're literally crying on the forums calling scripts without any proof. this is what this topic is about, ~2.2k villas on day 3 with less than 10k farmed. it ain't possible. i don't care how many crowns you have res is a finite resource at the start of the game, no amount of resource deposit...
  10. Omnipotence

Let's Not......

and you look at an average of 20 farm runs a day with rally 5 plus lc/ma scripts and apparently I'm the one playing dumb
  11. Omnipotence

Let's Not......

lol i only have 4.3k attacks plus i've never had plunderer of the day which is what most scripts get over thief. how about you get good?
  12. Omnipotence

Let's Not......

when ur 3/3 on thief and close to 1m farmed while not even close to res spent by them XD
  13. Omnipotence

Tax Collectors on EN25?
  14. Omnipotence

Top 10 Map/Analysis Thread

I might call a few banners
  15. Omnipotence

Im ready for the 200k obp, 40 Villa, aristocrat pumping, way of the rider 5 on day 1, 70+ player tribe leader, treb train triathlon maniac, 4.8k serk nuke for breakfast, absolute gigachads of tw2 in this forum to teach us what tribal wars is