• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Recent content by NooNoo

1. Removal of Threads

Which world are you playing now ?
  2. Removal of Threads

Not sure what game you mean--1 of the best - maybe you do play Farmville But you are Trash at this game and trash comes out of your mouth Please go away no one wants you
  3. Removal of Threads

You have no Honour going by the foul chats you put in here - please go away
  4. Removal of Threads

Cultist you cannot play the game--- you talk /spam the forums please go away most of us are sick of you and your rude chat--please delete the game -go play Farmville Hope you get your refund and buy some new wooden draws for your room
  5. Removal of Threads

EN 74 was in til the end-- check hall of fame
  6. Removal of Threads

agreed--so why cheat /use bugs etc-- you have so much advantage coining
  7. Removal of Threads

You guys should restart the realm--show us how its done no cheating from now on
  8. Removal of Threads

The coining u guys do is unreal--why not just buy the game ?? But you are missing the point why if u guys are so good do you need to cheat to beat the brazilians ??? 30 super SFU members take on 6 cheating Brazilians
  9. Removal of Threads

The Brazilian tribe had maybe 6 members cheating SFU used this so they could cheat to attack them--If SFU were that good they should of not cheated and shown us all how good they were by wiping the brazilians out .Hope SFU are proud for taking this realm by cheating again-- sorry to see...
  10. General Discussion Castelo do Curutelo

Good to see the muti accs in already Digger63/cobbler34/breandanus123 same tribe /same province same each world Reported many many worlds did F all about it
  11. General Discussion Bojnice Castle

This is just funny sh*t--you are fighting over a dead game--maybe 200 people playing over the world Why bum and blow over winning a dead world game not sure why people even crown whats the point Game full of cheats and muti accs and admin doing nothing Sad to see it go down the drain
  12. Configurations Feedback Wawel (EN75)

Having a look at the last world EN74--theres about 400+ players on it (active)--so its going to be 2 tribes 200 members each--lets go (maybe 3 tribes if so old members come back )
  13. Configurations Feedback Wawel (EN75)

200 tribe limit--lol sorry Ncookie it worked for 6 months I think--Bring back the Zerg team
  14. EN74 - Realm Competitions!

Thank you killerking0607---
  15. EN74 - Realm Competitions!

First to 100 k bash--but sceenshot not working--maybe phone app problem Sorry tryed-again to screenshot not working for me--been nearly 12 hrs now-- its not like player B has come on claiming the prize everyone can see in the world I have 100K+bash points--And the winner is --NooNoo @NooNoo i...