• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Recent content by maximoose

1. maximoose

Biggest Battles (Quadrangular castle)

see you in a year or so when I'm done taking a break bud
  2. maximoose

How much are they crowning v2.0 of v2.1

oh right, anyway. crowners keep this exit scam game alive, so you're gonna have to deal :cool:
  3. maximoose

How much are they crowning v2.0 of v2.1

I'm mostly happy to see that K-CAL isn't dead yet, when he disappeared from Quadrangular we all kinda expected he died, since he's an older fella
  4. maximoose

Disconnecting Every Time I send Farms

Mobile: -co-op causes lockout -checking overview causes lockout -cycling villages too quickly causes lockout -farming too quickly causes lockout -scrolling too fast causes lockout -sometimes a completely random village in the world , no matter the owner, is highlighted as your selected village...
  5. maximoose

I'll keep on screaming into the void for a fix lmao, I'm not one to bend over and take it on the back from a company still trying to get money off of those unaware of how broken the game is
  6. maximoose

i was about to ask what happened there lmao. Inno, jesus christ man. You've got legitimate issues in your game that you refuse to address. To the point where you need to shut down a general because people will not stop bringing up the clear issues you have. Take a XXXXXX look inwards maybe...
  7. maximoose

oh is this world over yet? I think I'll lay low until I see the cheating scumbags in a new world so I can skip that one. Looking forward to playing incognito in another joe world and bait him, since he eats it up so easily
  8. maximoose

General Discussions (Quadrangular castle)

smh. if those buggers in majestic had let me be in my north cluster SFP wouldn't have existed anymore but noooo, now they gotta share the land
  9. maximoose

yeah will be a bit before i come back. I see there's another gwen too, despite there being one like.. a week ago. Really hurting for dollars it seems
  10. maximoose

:p wonder how much of the deleted stuff you caught
  11. maximoose

Welcome back boys.
  12. maximoose

Rest In Peace Terebovlia

i'll cut you boy No one calls us americans
  13. maximoose

Rest In Peace Terebovlia

Isn't Lambezz canadian?
  14. maximoose

Questions regarding rams and trebuchets

yo, rams attack twice. so there's the pre-round attack. Rams will do damage according to how many troops and rams you have in your nuke. during this pre-round, nothing will die unless there's trebs. basically war against the wall. After that you have the actual battle. you're now fighting...
  15. maximoose

also this wasn't really a discussion about politics, just because it involves a politician. it was a discussion about a major world event.