• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Recent content by MarsuTwo

1. General Discussion (Yielden)

Seen same aswell. Just advice, while playing via mobile, do not scroll map too fast , do not send multiple farming attacks. Perhaps less than 10. That might keep you online little better.
  2. Why do you allow cheating? (Yielden)

Is this intention from Inno side to favor big spenders? While seen 3 incoming attacks from different players starting to attack game drops offline.
  3. General Discussion (Yielden)

Now I managed to connect if mobile data is disabled and connecting via wifi. If changing back to mobile it says I'm offline. However otherwise mobile network works fine. I suspect that Inno has some issues with mobile ISP provided IPs
  4. General Discussion (Yielden)

Anyone else having connection issues? I haven't been able to login today to Yielden. I'm playing with Android mobile.
  5. Any page showing server on-line status?

I have been recently dropped to offline mode quite often. My internet connection in my mobile is still fine (playing only via mobile Android). Is there status page showing if this is servers fault? Little annoying to loose 10k provisions due to dropping offline.
  6. Server time change from 12-hour to 24 hour system

At least reports shows 24hour clock based on your account preferences. In mobile game. I don't know browser version cause not played with it ever
  7. Disconnecting Every Time I send Farms

This issue is still there. While playing with Android mobile the change to co-op causes connection to drop. Looks to take really long time to get logged in. Usually half an hour.
  8. Browser vs Mobile

This same issue exist still. When change to co-op account game falls to offline mode. Usually it takes half an hour before can login successfully. Same also while switching back to own account. Game says that check your internet connection. Every other applications are working though. What...
  9. General Discussion (Vianden)

While visiting on co-op account login back to own account doesn't succeed until 30 minutes to wait. (Game logs in but then it says to be offline). Is this a bug in game or just designed thing? I have experienced this in several worlds during last autumn till today. Using Android mobile app with...
  10. General Discussion (Vianden)

I found one tribe which members are all exactly same size and even player names resemble each other. Even achievements each of them are same. Very well co-operative tribe at that early game. They should be rewarded.
  11. General Discussion (Vianden)

There is nothing bad on crowners. It is mean to save valuable time on real life. If you think your time is valuable then why not to pay to save time?
  12. General Discussion (Vianden)

Game drops to offline and all farming requests are gone.
  13. General Discussion (Vianden)

Can this be repaired?
  14. General Discussion (Terebovlia)

Do you know if there is a page to follow server status? Looks that there is far too much connection problems to Terebovlia. My game is ruined because cannot send farming rounds from all villages. Connection always drop before I manage to go through all my villages and game stays offline.
  15. New Players

And I'm not even that new player in TW2