• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Recent content by m4dkaiser

1. m4dkaiser

General Discussion (Vianden)

Welcome to tbw2 in 2022.
  2. m4dkaiser

3000 VP reached

@Tokano my friend can you please let know whoever's in charge of closing the worlds that we've reached the needed 3k VP. Thanks
  3. m4dkaiser

Daily reward

4. m4dkaiser

Daily reward

Just out of curiosity, do the "suits" at inno ever listen to any of the information or feedback from the forums that you present to them? Or are they like: "Okay we hear you, now go away" xD
  5. m4dkaiser

Configurations Feedback (Laarne)

Was a bit too excited and surprised to see 1600 VP, didn't even realized it's non relo... That's a hard pass
  6. m4dkaiser

Configurations Feedback (Laarne)

Honestly had to look twice to make sure I was seeing this right, 1600 VP world... wow As much as I like to pick on Inno for doing a shitty job with this game, gotta give credit...
  7. m4dkaiser

Top 5 Tribes Updates

2,500 crowns for a lousy res pack?! Nah just give us troop packs so we can build full nukes with one Gwen wheel and let us kill each other :D Oh yea and the hat too I'd like one sign me up.
  8. m4dkaiser

Top 5 Tribes Updates

Don't even joke about that xD
  9. m4dkaiser

Top 5 Tribes Updates

10. m4dkaiser

General Discussion (Ilha dos ratos)

Don't take this personally but what's the point in asking for feedback for world then doing nothing about it before it's opened? Inno keeps pumping out these ludicrous 3k VP worlds that make no sense with current player base and finishing those worlds is a chore that drags on for way too long...
  11. m4dkaiser

Gwendoline Events feedbacks

This gotta be a joke... right?
  12. m4dkaiser

Configurations Feedback (Kollmitz)

Come on now... we all know the truth here
  13. m4dkaiser

Gwendoline's Game (Feedback)

Lmao you're right the award just says COIN hahahah, usually it's 2 coins per vill so someone messed up big time :D
  14. m4dkaiser

Configurations Feedback (Kollmitz)

3k VP is way too much. That's the feedback