• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Recent content by Luiciferis

1. [Feedback] 12 days of winter

I really enjoyed the 12 Days of Christmas event. It was really pleasant and thoughtful of the dev team for everyone. Thank you!
  2. Disrespect

I never got to play AoM. Would you know how the game play was in comparison to AoE? They looked visually similar, if I remember correctly.
  3. Disrespect

I just realized that it has been over a decade since I played Age of Empires 1 and 2. They were great games. My favorite age was the Castle age with the trebuchets. Now I'm tempted to see if I can find the game on Gog or Steam.
  4. Disrespect

I should also add that there never was any indication that you were "farming" this player at all, until I demanded proof to settle a rumor that had just begun flaring up moments before I messaged you... after you had tried nobbling a few of my players. This was DAYS after they had joined us.
  5. Disrespect

Perhaps you should reach out to those that have tried diplomacy with your tribe in the past. We did try talking to your tribe much earlier in the servers life. All it would of taken was a simple "Hey, I was farming that player." Yet... you guys never did. In fact, you still refused to talk to us...
  6. Yaay

Be my first non-relocation world too.
  7. New world?

Me and a few people agreed we'd all join in on en54 when it showed up. Some of these people were from other servers.
  8. Getting destroyed by stronger player.

In case you missed the game description, it's a war game. You fight against other players. Also, FYI, that was a small nuke they sent. So the purpose of the game is to build troops, fight players, build more troops... offense/defense. You fight. Don't want to fight? You're playing the wrong...
  9. New world?

Having the new server soon would be fantastic.