• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Recent content by LordDarcon

1. General Discussion Quermançó (EN95)

LOL anything more percise? I do believe that the worlds start at the same time each time they come out.
  2. Beginning time

When does this world start (GMT time)?
  3. General Discussion Quermançó (EN95)

What time (GMT) does this world begin:
  4. US Server is Dead

Ask Raven's leader. He will send you the nuke chicken sent against one of Raven's members. Your tribe is not competitive, you abuse bugs/glitches, probably multi accounts to win. Your tribe is nothing but cheaters and you are a hypocrite for spouting off about not liking people using...
  5. US Server is Dead

They are gone and have been gone and yet you still have people exploiting the bug and attacking people with huge amounts of troops that should not even be able to be made this early in the game. You are just making up excuses. If you had any desire to end the use of the glitch you would have...
  6. US Server is Dead

Also Hurtlocker, being the leader of SFU or what ever you want to call your tribe, you have allowed your people to exploit the bug/glitch. Your are as much to blame for the ruin of the game as they are. You say your against people using it yet keep those in your tribe that have just so your...
  7. US Server is Dead

EN, or US what does it matter. This world is ruined as is the rest to come because of those that can not win unless they cheat, or exploit a bug/glitch. It probably is also on the US server if it is here.
  8. US Server is Dead

Problem is not everyone knows how to access the bug/glitch. Only a few do, so not everyone can use it. Thus those that are using it are ruining the game. Have found an email to Inno Games and sent them an email on the situation. LOL doubt that they will answer, just like the support ticket...
  9. US Server is Dead

With the glitch/bug that has been abused greatly by certain Tribes in the latest world, this server is going to be dead. For they will abuse that glitch/bug in the next world and the next and the next so that they can win hollow victories. These people have not skills, or abilities to play a...
  10. No Compliance with their own rules.

To zneto I say this. We didn't have the glitch till you guys showed up. So I say it is bull s...t what you have put out here. You came on used a glitch that only a few people seem to be able to access. You and your tribe started using it and then the others followed. Answer me this, why is...
  11. No Compliance with their own rules.

Well those that used the bug, the Brazilians, have not quit but it seems their large villages have been taken down to what they should be. Now for the others that have used the bug to get way up there and take a lot of villages. Their time is coming. There are others in other tribes that...
  12. No Compliance with their own rules.

Not everyone has that, endless resources mode.
  13. No Compliance with their own rules.

You see Insanity, they are not listening even to you. They don't care what goes on in the games they run as long as they are making money off of them. By law I guess they have to put down rules, but to enforce them that is another story all together. I doubt that even Captic, I think is his...
  14. No Compliance with their own rules.

If you have access to the admin people that can do something is it possible for you to let them know what is going on. All we get is a pregenerated computer message each time we send in a report. Have them contact us, come look at the game especially this one. Right now the cheaters are...
  15. No Compliance with their own rules.

That would be fine if the Admin was listening. Even here the mod for the forum has not even addressed these posts. So is there no one out there, just computer generated stuff? Inno Games will not do anything unless it hurts their flow of money coming into them and that is very unlikely. But...