2. Ldavinci123

Best Battle Report

lol
  3. Ldavinci123

please close this world ;(

they dont close worlds for a few months when sfu wins xd
  4. Ldavinci123

NoN will conquer all

yeah shut up you lowly dom worlds VP worlds are more competitive! except you're wrong. and i'm actually complaining from uhh...not the world. currently complaining from the dom world that i'm rank 4 on and my tribe is rank 1. you kids suck!
  5. Ldavinci123

NoN will conquer all

Yeah, and from what I've seen you and your allies lack any credible players. Come play against SFU some time and see if you're still boasting on the forums bud This guy is your world rank 2 player. 51 vills. 424k bash. This is the world's rank 96 player, with 7 vills. 599k bash. You noobs...
  6. Ldavinci123

NoN will conquer all

this is the most retarded world ive ever laid my eyes on. usually it's inno ruining worlds' competitiveness but u noobs have actually done it all by urselves this one. gj
  7. Ldavinci123

Why do you allow cheating? (Yielden)

trying to have a genuine argument with the DaBaby car guy. yall the real clowns here
  8. Ldavinci123

someone trolling on the forums? u mean to tell me im being unserious on the tw2 forums? no one's ever done that before. groundbreaking
  9. Ldavinci123

ur outskilled pepehands copium
  10. Ldavinci123

>getting dunked on on ur frontline >logged on the forums mad >complaining about enemy tribe cheating >one of the few actual good players in ur tribe disagrees with u and takes the enemy's side >reeeeeeee i quit waaaahh game suck checks out!
  11. Ldavinci123

sheeeeit say less brother :oops:
  12. Ldavinci123

hey. please don't put words in my mouth bro! i didn't call u trash, i called u dogwater. :/ really don't appreciate that. i also don't quite care what you or others think of this tribe. we'll enjoy our world wins, great playerbase, and great time. should come play with us sometime, guarantee...
  13. Ldavinci123

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD stay pressed bro ! ur dogwater