• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Recent content by Lambezz

1. End of the Realm Gwrych (EN85)

Inno didnt even get the tribe name right. We are memers not members
  2. End of the Realm Dún Libhse (EN82)

Okay anon. You still lost the server. So whats your point? And part of that poutine tribe won w72 as twd. And i just won with sfu. Got my ass carried. But a victory is a victory
  3. End of the Realm Dún Libhse (EN82)

Definatly dont remember who anon is. Probably someone who got destroyed in w46. His name isnt important if I cant remember it. He is cultist 2.0
  4. End of the Realm Dún Libhse (EN82)

Im very scared lol
  5. End of the Realm Dún Libhse (EN82)

Im on w85. Lol
  6. General Discussion Dún Libhse

Trying to make us quit. We cant handle incomings
  7. General Discussion Gwrych (EN85)

You gotta relay that info. Then tribal wars will be gone. Sitting over here like an idiot actually spending money
  8. General Discussion Dún Libhse

He probably did but damn he invested in zerks this server thats for sure. Gained 300k defensive bash. Not complaining
  9. General Discussion Dún Libhse

Nah man straw hat man has zerks. Dude has unleashed 4 zerk nukes in this server lol
  10. General Discussion Dún Libhse

They lose all troops... cant get bash with no troops
  11. Nobodies of TLG in [EN82] Dún Libhse

You do realize a couple sfu accounts did get perma banned. Who the hell knows what inno is doing lol A lot more people on this world, that isnt cheating then you think. But your just always going to say that. The truth of the fact is. Aft are not good attackers are not good defenders. It is...
  12. General Discussion Dún Libhse

I mean looking at the top 11 players in defensive bash in this server and i will go and say Bimbo maybe is or isn't cheating but none of these top 11 players have been banned in this server. You know where your saying everyone has glitched troops. I mean they are banning and looking for that...
  13. General Discussion Dún Libhse

I understand all of this, we catted his church. He then manages to defend faithless snipe a bunch of trains. He defended faithless for 3.5 hours just to have him log on and drop his chapel to no longer fight faithless. Its very suspect. Members of sfu have been banned 3-4 times this server for...
  14. General Discussion Dún Libhse

He doesnt have coop achievment. If you fought this guy you would know 4 days a week perfect 10 trains no cancels no nothing. Yea right lol And maybe he has coops but we have seen aft trains. They are not this perfect
  15. General Discussion Dún Libhse

When an AFT member scripts attacks like this to 10 different villages. 2 of which had to be sent at the exact same time and land exact same second. Its very suspicious. And can never take any villages its one of those "git good" moment! Too only have his nukes go splat. I post one report no...