• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Recent content by KingJim23

1. General Discussion (Terebovlia)

Why do you all sound the same, Ely playing all these accounts? lmao. Bunch of inbreds : ) under the one roof. Don't worry, dad will be home soon to whip you all six feet under. Weasels, remember your identity. Speak when spoken to. Get some sun, your bald sweaty heads could use some cell damage.
  2. General Discussion (Terebovlia)

haha TWD think they play the game fairly? degenerate talk, native language over there I guess. Some things never change. Don't worry I'ma smack you all up once I finish shitting on innos desk.
  3. General Discussion (Terebovlia)

For sure for sure, it is well outdated. IDK why they even bother. let us enjoy it how it should be played not how they allow it to be played fucking idiots
  4. General Discussion (Terebovlia)

DW you will get banned, the troop loss is just a kick in the teeth for a few days until they ban. INNO are absolutely braindead fookin snakes in the grass. Say good bye to the world, a dead game became even more dead. Oh boy the amount of crowns spent on a world that just got most its players...