Recent content by Joe Black

1. Joe Black

General Discussion Bojnice Castle

Bro, you lost the minute Majestic landed
  2. Joe Black

General Discussion Bojnice Castle

Do it, come to the next dom world and challenge SFU for real, so far it has been only child talk from you guys, I want some real action, bring TW2 alive!!! I have to admit, SFU is a great tribe and a strong group of nerds, not to mention current relo/dom champions, but we all know they are not...
  3. Joe Black

General Discussion Alcázar de Segovia

I'm talking about the lead that you had from the very beginning because of pure numbers and barb munching, the lead that was shrinking every month, every week and every day is a "used to be a strong position that is going downhill now", so saying that you were winning at any point of the war...
  4. Joe Black

I am talking about Cyberlord/Darklord whichever real account he owns When we started the war the lead you had was like 3 kingdoms lead that you gained by MERGER not taking any villages from us, so stop fooling yourself, boy And the "lead" you had once the bans hit was like couple percent
  5. Joe Black

Did I get it right? The world lasted for almost a year, and most conquests were made in 5 day period when you got banned? I don't know what you are smoking but that is very humorous And I know that we would win, we were prepared to play this world for 3 years if necessary And before you start...
  6. Joe Black

To my knowledge, nobody in -V- was setting up alts for dt, it's an amature tactics that perhaps many of your friends accustomed to And concerning commands in the Commander, I will say the same thing, I myself didn't do it, and players who got banned in the first wave of bans, haven't used any...
  7. Joe Black

Banana, say wherever, but I myself did not cheat and very proud of it! It is true that members of -V- same as members of SFU got banned and not without a reason, -V- players learnt their lesson and didn't have multiple bans, unlike your lot who had several waves of bans as if you were...
  8. Joe Black

Actually, I'm not far from where you are located, only 4 hour drive
  9. Joe Black

We didn't have any alt tribes, those idiots from Prime is a different set of players from Russia who made themselves invited on our crusasde, we are much more superior than they are, and the game showed that
  10. Joe Black

What kind of skill is farming a barb every 15 minutes without stop from multiple villages of the same player so it doesn't grow on day 180 over 90 points? So not you not your team mates can get any loot, study the game You know some basic things, and you can make a program to do automated...
  11. Joe Black

You didn't have to script, but you did, because you are shit compared to us and deep down you know it, we beat you without cheats, otherwise we would have been banned and not you, unlike any other world INNO took as serious as they can stance on anti cheating and look what happened, the true...
  12. Joe Black

You had your chance, and you showed the best you could and shit your pants in a major way