• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Recent content by Joe Black

1. Joe Black

General Discussion Dún Libhse

I mean, the guy has a point
  2. Joe Black

Lol, you just keep making stuff up as you write, only idiots from sfu can believe your delusional speeches, you lot have really found each other, insane leader and naive folk
  3. Joe Black

I gotta give it to you, you are the rightful president of SFU, biggest scumbag of them all, even ldavinci can learn from you in matters of deceit and manipulation To twist facts upside down, playing cool after losing a world in the most shameful manner, you are indeed a pathological liar, and...
  4. Joe Black

Actually, it was me who was your coop, not other way around, don't flatter yourself, I wouldn't give my coop to such amorale person as you are Lets get another fact straight, I jumped from 48 hours noble speed to your core province, managed to single handedly occupy entire province, made 3 of...
  5. Joe Black

What alt def? I never had any alt def in any of my villages, you moron
  6. Joe Black

I say truth and nothing but the truth, I have nothing to hide I personally didn't cheat, I beat you fair and square, and nothing in the world will change those facts, and now I enjoy my bragging rights forever
  7. Joe Black

The reason for registration closed wasn't majestic fault, there were other tribes who did multi accouting on a scale you haven't seen before and admin had enough
  8. Joe Black

yes, it is true, that some of our players sometimes used auto-farm and they always got detected and banned for that for example in EN69 we had a wave of bans along with most top players in other tribes, including SFU, in our tribe everyone learnt their lesson and haven't cheated in that world...
  9. Joe Black

Behold! sfu scumbag is doing glitch abuse live!
  10. Joe Black

Behold! .doc from SFU is bug abusing scumbag
  11. Joe Black

No Compliance with their own rules.

that is why I say it is ultimate tw2 finale, unless it's fixed, tw2 will not be same again
  12. Joe Black

No Compliance with their own rules.

Ladies and gentlemen, this is ultimate tw2 domination world that noone ever seen before, endless resources mode. Take a deep breath and embrace it.
  13. Joe Black

Well, well, well... Who is going to bring SFU down this time? Any brave teams out there or you just going to hug it out as always? :P
  14. Joe Black

General Discussion Bojnice Castle

Bro, you lost the minute Majestic landed
  15. Joe Black

General Discussion Bojnice Castle

Do it, come to the next dom world and challenge SFU for real, so far it has been only child talk from you guys, I want some real action, bring TW2 alive!!! I have to admit, SFU is a great tribe and a strong group of nerds, not to mention current relo/dom champions, but we all know they are not...