• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Recent content by jetep

1. jetep

Something is wrong

2. jetep

Something is wrong

no bug for us we're going to get the plane back pro brnothing bug for us we're going to take the plane back to brazil
  3. jetep

Something is wrong

this players have to stop complaining our strategy is det best
  4. jetep

Something is wrong

5. jetep

Something is wrong

going to make troops because tomorrow will get ugly the things
  6. jetep

Something is wrong

I recommend you do a lot of defense because you need it, instead of staying here in the forum complaining
  7. jetep

Where are the maps?

you are those kind of players who when a bigger person come in than you get scared and denounced agent will hit you very hard when it comes to you learns to recognize that we are good we are good at what we do and we have strategies
  8. jetep

Where are the maps?

you use scripts and we use strategies
  9. jetep

Where are the maps?

let's play ok
  10. jetep

Something is wrong

let's play the game and enough of is crying like a child! you're corrupt and you're talking about corruption
  11. jetep

Something is wrong

and seriously I'm seeing here!? you use scripts and are talking about cheating!?
  12. jetep

Something is wrong

stop complaining you're all using script, and you're afraid of us! want and see you complains when you use script cheating and seriously what I'm seeing herea lot of kids complaining you're going to suffer when you get to you let's destroy you all
  13. jetep

Where are the maps?

let's stop complaining and play the game guys you are using script and are claiming cheating on our part!?