Recent content by JD619

1. JD619

Trash United

Could just be building inventory and getting a few things out of the resource depot, ready to restart later in an area that doesn't look to difficult once the world has developed a bit... would be my guess or just trolling and giving everyone a head start because they are that good ;)
  2. JD619

At last !

"Every time when I look in the mirror All these lines on my face getting clearer The past is gone It went by, like dusk to dawn Isn't that the way Everybody's got the dues in life to pay I know nobody knows Where it comes and where it goes I know it's everybody sin You got to lose to know how to...
  3. JD619

Rumors by Fleetwood Mac Featuring Xenophontos Monastery

Well congrats on the 80% and the win. And welcome back Edvin... I suppose. Cheers x
  4. JD619

Is this what normally happens?

Likewise mate
  5. JD619

Rumors by Fleetwood Mac Featuring Xenophontos Monastery

Well _N_ is about 370 villages away from victory so this world will probably be over in a week or so...
  6. JD619

Is this what normally happens?

I didn't know you needed an invite to comment here? Is that why no one really talks here :confused:
  7. JD619

World End Prize.

Nope... Just your name in the hall of fame here under the forum for the world...
  8. JD619

World End Prize.

Normally something like this -> "All members of the winning tribe members will receive 200 Crowns each. The top 3 players from the following categories will each win 1500, 1000 and 500 Crowns each. Rank Defeated units as attacker "
  9. JD619

Can't log in?

There is always an argument for and appose to any statement... But the point I was trying to make is that it could be a bug or just maintenance... but at least in the past when it was maintenance they would say so if you try to login again... don't know if they still do that...
  10. JD619

Can't log in?

Well it has been there from the start... sometimes a patch fixes it then the next update comes and it is broken again... the same ebb and flow... plus they never give you a warning like "We are updating the Server on 25/04/2020 at 12:00 Server time" Or Server Maintenance happening this time...
  11. JD619

Gwendoline's Game

Just a guy that once enjoyed playing this game and the community that came with it ;)
  12. JD619

Gwendoline's Game

How could I ever be so ignorant, I totally forgot that about the masterful power of the 3 MOLs ;)
  13. JD619

Gwendoline's Game

Okay so I will just Refill the wheel early game and by myself 20 odd nobles and once I get an academy I can just start off by minting one coin and getting my first noble through the academy ???!!! Yes I agree late game it makes no sense, but why waste your money on it at all then, none of the...
  14. JD619

Night bonus on EN - international !?!!!

@satul Sorry Mate what is your Nationality? The EN Server is an International Server for all those that doesn't have a dedicated Server... There are 206 sovereign states. This server is for the 190 that doesn't have a dedicated server hence it is called the international server. If you want a...
  15. JD619

Night bonus on EN - international !?!!!

So If you are from America you can only attack when you want to sleep? If you want Night bonus play on a server that has it ;)