• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Recent content by il calcio

1. General Discussion Bojnice Castle

Alright kid, have fun Possesed just wait til i join next server to clap you both and then i will message you who i am. Now see ya Dumbssesed, and i hope you keep your mouth shut on my realm forum LDadick.
  2. General Discussion Bojnice Castle

and about SFU core players being cheaters that have been banned for botting, scripting, multing, spying... it is a known fact, it is like a unspoken word. Everyone knows it. I am gonna stop wasting my time on two unmature kids that doesn't even play this server. Also i do not give a fk if you...
  3. General Discussion Bojnice Castle

How do you know i haven't played with SFU 10 servers? Probably more than 10 but can only remember up to 10. and no, you are the one who are getting hurt in the butt right now, i can see it how you are trying to defend yourself xd, also you and that clown of yours Davinci or whatever his multis...
  4. General Discussion Bojnice Castle

Possesed you fool how can you be so butthurt and deny me playing with SFU? Why the fuck in Davincis tiny brain would i be acting cool to have played with SFU? Lol, firstly it is a game dont take it too serious thinking you ran a business or something, you don’t and you look like a fool when you...
  5. General Discussion Bojnice Castle

Who the fuck said i have been with SFU for 10 Years? it clearly says 10 servers!! Mate i am playing with a different username the past two worlds, fuck sake. And i clearly said i don't give a fuck about crowning or cheating it is nature of the game, fuck sakeee why can't people read what i...
  6. General Discussion Bojnice Castle

"L"Davinci the Clown of TW2 :p
  7. General Discussion Bojnice Castle

Now i am a busy man waiting for Ldickski to join next server so i can pound him. I will stop answering messages about cheating, but never lie you are a clean player when you are number 1 cheater in the game Davinci. Cheating and crowning is the nature of the game nowadays so we have to go with...
  8. General Discussion Bojnice Castle

I never said i played with SFU for years Possesed, but i have been playing with you for like almost 10 servers now in span of 2 years, we have won three servers together. I have nothing against you, just this rat LDavinci thinking he is someone by bullying and trashtalking every thread. I said...
  9. General Discussion Bojnice Castle

Ldavinci cheating ass kiddo, join next server and i will reastart to you as soon i have been rimming you to rim you again stop your bullying trashtalks. I am not spanish but i have to back them up just because i know you have been cheating your little ass off to fight them
  10. General Discussion Bojnice Castle

Who the Fu are you little guy? I have been playing for years, i have been playing with SFU long time, BOOM, NRU, ELITE, WarTeam, CBS and all the top tribes in recent worlds. I am not a newcomer just because i have a new username.
  11. General Discussion Bojnice Castle

LDavinci why are you the one that are butthurt? Firstly, i do not whine about people coining or cheating. Barren said he do not have any cheaters in his tribe so i pointed out that he does! Second, i am minimum 12 hours away to hit someone without morale penalty with a nuke dumb guy! No one...
  12. General Discussion Bojnice Castle

LDavinci, i can not proof they have been cheating past worlds because i dont have screenshots etc, can you proof Henrik the Farmer of Saturn cheated for 5 worlds ago??? No you can not. Those players have been my close tribemates getting softbanned infront of the whole tribe, as you have been...
  13. General Discussion Bojnice Castle

I am 3rd/4th with Obash kid, and if you weren't a bad no life kid writing on all forum threads and abusing the game you would understand that i do not have anyone close to me that i can attack to get bash because of the morale penalty. I am attacking players minimum of 12 hours away from me...
  14. General Discussion Bojnice Castle

Barren i can name them in ingame chat. LDavinci is not in your tribe but this dude is the king of cheating everyone knows it, even SFU top players so no need to proof his cheating. But your guys i can name them ingame chat, althought i can not proof they are cheating this server because i do...
  15. General Discussion Bojnice Castle

I can not proof they are cheating this server but they have been in other servers. I do not want to name them here in forum.